When I play Bots.....

Best answers
When i play bots , the whole program automatically shuts off!! why?? i'm not sure if its somethin i pressed or a file is missin......it jus closes automatically w/o sayin nething

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't believe that it is a problem caused by the bots. Try this. start at the main menu, then configure, then video, then video modes. when there, either try OpenGL or Direct3d.

Best answers
opengl is the best for most systems. . .

if it is the bots what verson r u running. . .

if its kibots have u updated to 3.1

Best answers
Lol are you guys talking about the esf bots the team made or another progam?

Best answers
Why are you playin with bots anyways? its boring.. Well nm if your on 56k

Best answers
Rebirah if you have nothing of value to say then don't post. If he want's to play bots that's him, not you don't flame him for that.

Best answers
ty, i just can't stand it when some one post's something that has no value for the topic.

Best answers
LOL adsl is the same thing as dsl it just is how your modem is set up you no nothing about computers Hahahaha i am sick of retards saying i got adsl its the same d** thing

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oi, can the spam and keep this on topic. Bots are good for various purposes. Learning the basics of the game against an opponent that moves and attacks a bit, and for those who just can't play online because of bad connections. Or if you just want a huge game that nobody can seem to host.

Now unless ya have something useful to add, don't post.

-Karrde-

Best answers
why r u tellin us dat adsl and dsl r like the same?? it doesnt matter, u dun even kno if i knew if they were the same r not

Best answers
123 are you still having the same problem with the bots? is it still crashing ESF? if so try reinstalling the bots then upgrading them to 3.1. that is if your using ME's bots. if your using Blade's bots then you'll need to ask him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom