When Gokou goes SSJ3.... Will he have more attacks?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It would be really boring if he stayed with
Kamehameha+Teleportation after transformation. He
should have a Kienzan like Attack. And when he goes SSJ3 you
guys should give him Ryu-Ken(Dragon Fist)

Best answers
They said no movie things are gonna be added to the game, and the ryu-ken (dragon fist) technique was only used in movie 13, and DB GT, so I don't know about that...
I can't think of any other techniques he used as an ssj3... he didn't make up any new ones...
BTW, when Goku can go SSJ3 in the game.. the transformation time should be fairly long, and after he transforms his PL should slowly go down until he reaches his previous PL before transformation (SSJ2), and then would turn back to a standard saiyan with no ki left... this is for balance and realistic reasons... because SSJ3s are really strong, but they don't last too long...

Best answers
i think what happened in buu saga (the fight with kid buu) was an ENERGY (KI) drain not losing power level ....

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Lt.Fenix
They said no movie things are gonna be added to the game, and the ryu-ken (dragon fist) technique was only used in movie 13, and DB GT, so I don't know about that...
I can't think of any other techniques he used as an ssj3... he didn't make up any new ones...
BTW, when Goku can go SSJ3 in the game.. the transformation time should be fairly long, and after he transforms his PL should slowly go down until he reaches his previous PL before transformation (SSJ2), and then would turn back to a standard saiyan with no ki left... this is for balance and realistic reasons... because SSJ3s are really strong, but they don't last too long...
Regardless of that, GOKOU NEEDS ANOTHER ATTACK.
Think about it. when you go SSJ the 2nd strongest weapon you
will have is your spirit bomb which takes a year to charge up.
And I doubt you'll want to throw a small one. They have to make
an acception and even if Ryu-Ken was in DBZ Movie 13 he still
needs a new attack. For SSJ2 what will he have? The same ****?
Kamehameha+Teleportation all the time? You gotta look at the
facts. Or else there wont be any SSJ3.

Best answers
Goku's getting the Kame Torpedos in Beta 1.1 :D

I can't remember him using any different techniques while in ssj 3 mode. He just seemed content to melee - although he did use an energy disc (as normal Goku) when he came back to life.

Best answers
"I can't remember him using any different techniques while in ssj 3 mode. He just seemed content to melee "

haha, yeah.

Most will probably feel the same in game, too. :D

Best answers
Well I Think This Idea Is Pretty Great.Most Likely,it should be 3x the damage and should drain the swooping ki 2x more.so it should be like30-40 damage.:] :yes:

Best answers
he does deserve a new attack but if his power goes way up who cares :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And the Ryu-Ken is probably Gokou's last
signature move. Unless you want a giant polygon model in your
face(Oozaru)

Best answers
Originally posted by Lt.Fenix
I dont think that should matter too much. lemme break it down ;D
Either in a movie or the series, a move is a move and they dont make up the moves just for a movie. Goku did use the Ryu-ken (dragon fist) in a DB*Z* movie. I can understand a character b/c they r in for the movie then they are dead, with some exceptions. but if a character uses a move in a movie that means that they do have the ability to use to move. If the movie title has DBZ in it. This would mean that it is still somewhere in the DBZ timeline and not in DBGT. I think though that the Ryu-ken should only be available for a SSJ3 goku b/c he only used it in SSJ3 form.. i duno bout SSJ4 but it doesnt matter cuz they wont put SSJ4 in ESF. Also, im against giving Goku a Kienzan type of attack. Not because he never used it, he did. Im against it b/c we dont need MORE discs flyin around. I like the torpedos that they are adding too :fight:

Best answers
He should get another attack.. If not kamehameha has to be really powerful..!

Best answers
But, SSJ3 Goku DOESN'T have any new attacks in tv show. Then again, they did leave out some of Goku's attacks, I think.

Best answers
not to drag on into gt but goku uses the dragon fist just as normal goku against super 17. but yeah i do think he should get some type of new attack.

Best answers
Originally posted by wOoOzZy

Either in a movie or the series, a move is a move and they dont make up the moves just for a movie.
Yes they did make up the move for the movie.. the title is even something like "Goku's Dragon Fist Explosion" or something like that... That pretty much explains it

Originally posted by Proud_Prince

Regardless of that, GOKOU NEEDS ANOTHER ATTACK.
What are you talking about... they stated that they will not include things from movies.. even if they are in the DBZ timeline somewhere... (BTW most of the movies can't fit in with the normal DBZ timeline...)
Too bad if Goku needs another attack... we need new characters too... so what? do you think the team will add Brolli, regardless that he's from the DBZ movies? I think not. The very fact that he's from the movies denies his place in ESF... same thing goes for the Ryu-ken technique...

Look ppl.. I'm not against it... I'm just saying don't count on the team adding it because it probably won't happen

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
you mean those kamehameha torpedo's he used in frieza saga? under water?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
by the time goku gets ssj3 in esf he will have a super chou kamehameha type move an the dragon fist

i know for a fact that its been said that joe wants to get these attacks in for goku so relax

Best answers
Originally posted by Hibiki
by the time goku gets ssj3 in esf he will have a super chou kamehameha type move an the dragon fist

i know for a fact that its been said that joe wants to get these attacks in for goku so relax

yeah but then everybody will choose Goku becouse he got the coolest attcks then
:cry: :cry:

(i think goku is a wimp):cry:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gokou doesn't have the coolest attacks.
I beleive the same could be said for Majin Buu.
I think his best moves should be saved up for his next transformation
like as Fat Buu he only gets the Kamehameha. I think he threw
one at SSJ3 Gokou after he put a hole in his stomache. And both
Fat and Evil Buu used it against each other.

It really doesn't matter if Ryu-Ken was in the Movies or GT.
Whats the Diffrence between a Kamehameha and a Chou Kamehameha?
You waste more ki so you can die, thats the diffrence.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sigh... another attack argument.. just be patent and wait for them to choose what attacks are appropriate

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom