• E

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
B. I agree with the quiz, even if it doesn't make sense.

Best answers
S+!
"You are a VERY dangerous person, you tend to let your destructive side show it's face when it's necessary. Once somebody has you after a fight, you will never be called out with anybody with some sense. You hold an incredible power and need to make sure its put to good use. You aint no doormat, you dont let some smug walk over without some kind of a consequence"

ph43r teh 1337 d4ang3r0u$ dude!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
D..
You are a low risked person. Nothing to worry about if somebody is messing with you, the'll get thier way. But they might not 100% happy if they push you to your limits. Most people not need to worry about someone like you. You aint no doormat, you dont let some smug walk over without some kind of a consequence

Mehh I guess it's true.. kinda... maybe...
help me mommy?

Best answers
I got S+ - You are a VERY dangerous person, you tend to let your destructive side show it's face when it's necessary. Once somebody has you after a fight, you will never be called out with anybody with some sense. You hold an incredible power and need to make sure its put to good use. You aint no doormat, you dont let some smug walk over without some kind of a consequence

lol... is this a good thing?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A for me...

"Your a pretty dangerous person. Peopel should not talk crap about you unless they wanna go home injured. You aren't the absolute best, but in no form are you the worst. You have a good amount of skill when it comes to facing enemies. You aint no doormat, you dont let some smug walk over without some kind of a consequence"

someone said about putting wuss answers and getting either a S or a S+, i think it is trying to tell you, teh quite people are mostly dangerous lol.. *true fact*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, apparently I'm S+. Better watch out for me, I guess.... yeah, right...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Your a pretty dangerous person. Peopel should not talk crap about you unless they wanna go home injured. You aren't the absolute best, but in no form are you the worst. You have a good amount of skill when it comes to facing enemies.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
S+...BRING IT OOON!! =O....i liked this one =P

Blow the building to hell, who cares about the citizens, just kill those goddamn terrorist

Best answers
A... well... thats me i guess...
altough most people don't think of me as dangerous... sadly mistaking tough most of the time

Best answers
I'm a giant igloo, I stare my enemies in the face, until their eye-lids fall off, and explode... yes I am the ULTIMATE fighter of all of planet SQUIDIA (which is a giant Squid floating through space, and all the little squidlets, live on its eyeballs). then this one time, I saw a french turkey, and I said to it "BECOME MY PIGEON OR ELSE!" so it turned into a lobster, and ate my shoes. thats a sad story tho... I have heaps of fun ones tho? wanna hear?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
shhhhh! one of them might not be o_o

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Why am i not surprised?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom