Whats Your Favorite DB/Z/GT Game Ever ?!?

Best answers
DBZ final bout is prob my fav dbz game of all time and legend of the super sayian

Best answers
Eww...is that really a game console GI, Its so Ugly and it looks like a Toy i mean wheres the controller?!?

Best answers
Sakura said:
Eww...is that really a game console GI, Its so Ugly and it looks like a Toy i mean wheres the controller?!?
It Comes with a controller its just not in that pic and yea it does look sorta like a toy of some sort and its expensive too cost me about $120 for the console and $25 each for the games :]

Best answers
It's not yet had an american release date, so it's only available in japanese with english subtitles. You could try ebay i guess o_o

Best answers
i like a game named z fighters or the real name mugen 2004 its a fighting game 1d and you can download characters from the internet pretty cool game i say good for pasing the time

Best answers
Well, this is the esf forum, I thought esf will win for sure... anyway my vote is on esf. Just because it is esf.

Best answers
its not listed but i love the budokai series especially the new one with gt and movie characters cant wait to get my hands on it... but anyway the one i like the most of the above listed is hyper dimension.

Best answers
DBZ Legends , friend got it somhow and sent me a copy , never stoped playing it since

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom