Votes: 0 0.0%
  • beam spammers

• other(please post)

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The teamplay aspect, it's really the only thing i feel that ESF requires to make it much better. Anything to do with players or servers has really nothing to do with ESF, those are problems that any online game will have. Those are more just problems from the internet community.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The foolish players that can't take it I also hate it when people gang up on you but when I go into SSJ I pwn them badly because first they piss me off gangin up on me laughin I beat da crap out of them they whine...-_- seriously man if I beat someone they should respond with something like your good dude or nice one not responding crap like some fools does........What will this world be without idiots o_O

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
an idiotless world =O?

i also hate it when ur fighting and people interfaer.....thats what i forgot.."damn" i was gonna add fight interfearing newbs on the list of the poll...o well

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
****y newbie admins taht think they teh siht and kick you....

Best answers
Hibiki said:
pssh no i mean groovying setting his pl to like 10 million and going "Nope i wasnt adding pl!!!"
LOL

ANywy what I think is bad are the abusive server admins that make up rules like no trans-killing and try to act like theyre gods :\

Thank god it's only in their servers :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i dont think ppl understand what i meant when i said
people that dont understand what ur saying...i dint mean ppl that dont speak ur language...i meant that...when u say lets ps they say..whats ps? or whats a how...things like that

Best answers
i think the worst thing about ESF is that its DBZ relatet , all these great ideas for melee and that great team could make such an great modifikation , like one for naruto or something , but flying ppl with different coloured energy balls just suck ... sry community ^^ but i dont kinda like DBZ , but this Modifikation is full of innvation thats why i love it ...

Best answers
I hate the players who are so good(this is not the part i hate about them)
And are bragging with it, and then say to there friends ''oh what a noob server
lets find some 'apes' ... '' but stay on that server a whole night..

Best answers
I say sore losers, I.E. Admin's who slap/slay/kick for killing them too much or People that crash the server becuase they're not winning or for no reason at all and those guys who just keep comming back to try to kill you even though you owned him 20 times before and your already fighting someone else.

Best answers
My comment is geared towards worst part about esf servers more than esf the game. In 1.1 it seemed that all the servers changed maps after a set limit of time. I missed the 1.0 servers that encouraged working as a team to get to 75 frags total for the map change. I can remember some pretty good team battles back in the day when both teams would be making competitive comments to eachother after the limit was met. I wish we'd start making this a mix of team + individual instead of just individual. Maybe some of the hot attitudes around here might fizzle out if we took away some emphasis on how well one individual does. I know this can't be fixed, but I think everyone would have more fun playing as a team. I play Natural Selection (excuse my reference to another mod inside this forum) and its amazing how much fun team work can be. Moreso, with the team-speak plug-in they just came out with, team games could be even better! Strategies could be formed and verbal praisings can be given.

Oh, and I got one for esf. Maybe make a MANDITORY "even teams" plug-in for the game so you don't get two players with 70-3 scores on one side against 2 not-so-good 3-70 scores. I've seen some pretty bad "gang bangs" when two great players destroy an entire server. The players should be split by score avg. per team. And I don't see what fun there is when the two best players in the server are on the same team beating on helpless victims that are way behind in skill and pl even. It should be best player vs. best player. What is there to prove when your competition is obsolete.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVERYTHING YOU POSTED UP THERE.

But whati hate the most is DEVIL.
That ******* got me introuble by useing a name similar to mine by changeing the lowercase L to a capital i and then pranceing around serevrs doing ****. (Lowercase L and capital i look the same)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
oh god, the newbs, -__-
but lag comes close second..
all the rest i could handle..

Best answers
Umm.... i dont think 1.0 encouraged team work. I dont think any of the versions did.

Everyone's Favorite Weirdo :D
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol..
yeah.. I think its more like everyman for them selves. Though.. that one battlefield thing on the asteroid seemed like a team work kinda thing. rather interesting :)

Best answers
The thing that ruins ESF the most for me is some of the players. They like come in, while your doing something, and they start hitting you and whatnot. Then they get mad when you start fighting back, and get really pissy if you beat them. They call you a noob and leave the server or some other crap. Thats just plain annoying, and the reason why I either play with friends or play with bots, neither one will call me a noob if I happen to beat them.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, I agree. The lag is never really unbearable for me, if servers don't allow melee just don't play there if you plan on using it, and discs aren't really difficult to dodge. My only problem is that the playerbase isn't really great at the time being. Some people take this mod more seriously than realistic mods (kinda ironic, isn't it?)

Best answers
lag, noobs, the glitches, the fact that the dragonballs r not always in the levels when playing find the dragon balls and sumtimes, even short one or more dragon balls.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just recently played in a server that was in texas or something and i was the only 1 that was lagging....and i change my answer .... LAG SUX i hate it

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the fact my computer crashes when I try to run open gl.......wait it does that with all the mods :(

when I could play ESF I didn't hate a thing. I kind of miss the huge blinding explosions from Alpha 2.0 though. the glitches and "bugs" are a part of the alpha and beta experience. it's not like this game is complete, and it takes time to code everything just right and for it all to be smooth.

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
What ruines ESF is tread like these. :p

All games have there bad sides...deal with it.

Well maybe one thing is really anoying and that is admin Abusers ;(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom