What you want in 1.3?

What should be in 1.3?

• Higher levels (e.g SS2,3 etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More characters

• A few minor changes to make the game better (please state)

• Different scouter system (e.g "Good" team doesn't use scouter, they use a radar sort of thing to 'se

• Other (please state)

• Total voters
Best answers
I hate it when your the highest in the sky you can go you do a hell strong blast but then you blow yourself up!I don't usually do this but when i do it really annoys but now i know.This has got to be fixed in 1.2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XDOG(HOADY) oh ya I forgot about this ya it should be fixed it just sucks.

And the part that you can see threw everything when you go as high as the map allows.

One work:

FIX!!!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
XDOG(HOADY), yeah that is annoying bug as well, maybe those 2 bugs are unfixable, well atm, i bet they are trying to fix them

Cruzharo, dont you mean one word?
i am sure they are doing everything they can do to fix it, if they wanted to, they could make a ESF a hell of a lot better and decide not to release it to the public so i dont think ordering them will help, :)

Best answers
More characters
A few minor changes to make the game better (please state)
Different scouter system (e.g "Good" team doesn't use scouter, they use a radar sort of thing to 'sense' stuff)

I pick these :p

Best answers
I want more chars too..
Like Brolly or #18.
And why not Goten?
It would be fun to mess around with Kame-Sennin! :D

Best answers
i'm pretty sure they will never add in Brolly, cause if i remeber correctly they said "no movie chars."

Best answers
1.Better transformations
(you should be able to transform instanly 1st level)
2.Easier Controls setup
3.Better moves(goku moves sucks)
4.more realistic
5.Better maps
6.you should be able to move and fly fast in turbo mode.

Best answers
Why don't you change the controls?Or do you mean by what it says like teleport,move forward,move left,move right,previous move?Yea and you should go faster in turbo some people go so slow!

Best answers
transformations all the way!
and besides that it would be pretty cool to have a pl pick function (like a .cfg or .txt file where they can alter starting PL's of the characters) for server admins.
cause it takes a long long looooong time before you can finally achieve the right PL to go ssj almost instantly. and usually i get sick of playing after about an hour because of this.

Best answers

Fusions would be good but I don't know hoe they could get that to work cause if you fused with another player who would be in control? But yeah I think that more players and a few more transformations would be good but don't overdo it like being able to go to Super Saiyan 10 cause that would be crap.
:laff:

Best answers
i defently want:

1.more transformations
2.more characters
3. some more sprites:some more sprites for non ssj gohan
and maybey an nice dragonfist! :)

Best answers
I think it be G@Y to start off with enough PL so you can transform straight away i mean then its just boring its like transform,transform and then transform once again but then all you'll be able to do is fight at a very strong PL which is cool.But i think the real joy is to actually fight propably and transform its much cooler and if you keep using your best state for a while it will get boring(maybe not but still)its much better to fight then basically cheat.

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Id like there to be a goon/henchmen system, were you can fight goons.. heres my simple idea
you on your own or you and a mate wanna fight together in a decent battle, but want a good outnumbering fight that u can still win. So, you add some bots to the battle as you usually do but...
-they allways work together (even in team games there a seperate team from the other 2)
-and the main part, they have there own models, say, theres four freezas goons models (each a different race) that each get a random attack set, and a lower power level than norm so a game of 1 on 4 would be fair....
Then we can properly relive these dragonball Z eps :p
i know its a bit of a stupid idea, but i think it would add something else to do in esf, and so we can have some battles without using the main dbz stars.

Best answers
There will be no fusions. But there will be new transformations. If anyone is playing the game by then (because of this new very very slow melee) then maybe this will happen.

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the ESF eam have already discussed about story mode,

i think it ended, "ESF will NEVER have a story mode"

sorry
btw welcome to the forums

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
some1 talked about something like this
its called SINGLE PLAYER MODE!
and yes ESF said that they will never add this themselves
but I saw another thread a week ago for someone looking for help with creating this additional mode
himself!

GL to him , I forgot his name and the thread's adress

Best answers
hmm more characters lets say like chouse tien yamchu....bulma ;-) pam and uub w00t and definatly more trans

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
more chars...
make super/kid buu
yamcha
tien
i cant think of more chars ATM...
more attacks

goku:
kaioken
dragonfist (or whatever)

make more grab attacks
cant thinks of any attacks ATM...lol
and more trans...

brackable things in the maps that u will b able to distroy a city...etc...
and make intros like a short movies...u know what i mean...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom