What you want in 1.3?

What should be in 1.3?

• Higher levels (e.g SS2,3 etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More characters

• A few minor changes to make the game better (please state)

• Different scouter system (e.g "Good" team doesn't use scouter, they use a radar sort of thing to 'se

• Other (please state)

• Total voters
Best answers
The winner_255 said:
far you should be able to destroy the back ground with KI blastes or something like that and be able to pick up mountains and chuck it at people.
now that would be cool lol.
what i want for 1.3 when they get round to it is the senses thing the mod guy says they are thinking about it. i think it would be cool if somone shoots ki near u you sence it it just depends on the person shooting at you pl and ur pl 2 for how quick u sence it.
and for melee i think if i have like 700000 ki and there is a ssj about if i melle him i can't hurt him i just hit him and he stands still without flinching. fusion could be put in but not as doing it with a player or bot you could make it a wish kind of thing, when it asks you ur wish u choose fusion and it gives u a list of guy u can become with ur char and then u turn u could do it that way. but i just wanna play 1.2 so i can get wooped at melee at that 2 :p.

p.s is powerstruggle being fixed 2? i would be good to see that get better some how

Best answers
what if you could have bulma as a character and cut her into pieces with either krillin disk or freiza disk.
it would be cool if you could fuse bulma and piccolo together or Chi chi and Po Po or Karin(the Cat) and goku

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
1.3 lol.......not even 1.2.....FAR from 1.3 so lets discuss it now lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SS_Vegeta said:
Valve may not want to... but Infrogames might ;) =D
Ahhhhh, hopefully it does :]. But thats way longer than 1.3, it is going to have to be almost a complete mod (trans, attacks etc), but you can do it :fight:

Best answers
bug fixes (in particular the annoying destructo disc/gohan shield crashes), a new esf_rosat map (with the new background), no more crashing on the esf_island map and a finished esf_mid map

Best answers
more transformations and bugfixes :D

As for Steam...ESF team cannot do anything about it,since it is VALVe's software,not ESF,hence nothying can be done about it.Guess we have to wait till they releave the SteamHL SDK....

Sadly Steam will be the inevitable end of WON, end of story. Just thank god that they will only pull the plug on WON when it works the way it is intended to.Hope that message gets across some people's heads.

Best answers
The winner_255 said:
far you should be able to destroy the back ground with KI blastes or something like that and be able to pick up mountains and chuck it at people.
The only thing would be that there would be no scenery left to hide\fight\pick up\ blow up, unless they respawn, and how would you pick up a mountian without looking retarted? im not trying to rat you out, it is a good idea, but the picking up stuff is a little too much, the explosions are good tho, if you knock someone into a wall it should make a crator, also so it's harder to get out of it, but i couldn't come up with anything better so good suggestions

Other suggestions for 1.3...

1) Disable Radar - interesting in capture the DB's
2) Disable Flight - only beam jumps, nice for city maps
3) Turbo speed faster

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well making scenery destroyable would make anyone's fps sink down low. The halflife engine cant really handle it.

Best answers
1.3 i would like to see that there is special effects for eg. if u charged up to a new level the ground skakes the bits of rock/stuff floats like its weightless like in the real dbz + when u do a energy blast it actually blasts a chunk outa a mountain/rock/buildings/punch someone into a building/ maybe super melee like punching someone real hard and it can make then go thru walls / buildings and it would cost energy to do and also maybe combos eg. u can do combos like punching person in the air then teleporting to them and punching them back onto the ground then a energy blast and there could also be a counter if u put those things in 1.3 it would be real cool

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I voted more characters but I didn't see the trancformations....

Best answers
I say more transformations I am really sick of just going SSJ1 and that's it I need more

Best answers
- More Transformations (3 levels of transformations at least)
- "Standing on the ground shooting a beam and blowing yourself up" bug fixed

I'd say that would make it great enough for me :laff:

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i thought teh ESF team fixed that bug in 1.1, maybe it is the angle you are shooting from, remember if you are firing a big thick beam on the floor, of course you are going to blow up.,.,.,.
i really dont see the need for it to be fixed, maily you are flying but it would be good if it was fixed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom