What you want in 1.3?

What should be in 1.3?

• Higher levels (e.g SS2,3 etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More characters

• A few minor changes to make the game better (please state)

• Different scouter system (e.g "Good" team doesn't use scouter, they use a radar sort of thing to 'se

• Other (please state)

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've made and edited some generalized AMX Plugins to more suit ESF *Shrugs* I just do it in comp programming class @ school. Mrs. Miller (Prog. Teacher) is just like as long "As you're programming, I don't care."

So I mess with plugins mostly. BTW I'm also a Junior.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Mr. Satan said:
Wow, next time, try knowing some information before you go dreaming crap up, especially that "Only 1v1" bullshait.
Wow...I do not appreciate your hostility, espcially coming from such a respected person in the ESF world as you Mr. Satan. What do you mean by "try knowing some information before you go dreaming crap up"? This thread is nothing but dreams, so why would I have to "know anything before dreaming it up," i mean it is just that, a dream. A dream is something that is most likely unrealistic and will never come true, so whats your point?

I though I had many good ideas, and they are well thought out, i just didnt take the time to explain them all. I never thought i was going to be criticised like this....

About the " 'Only 1v1' bullshait"... Many times in public servers, people just want to fight One on One without having other people interfere.
- Reasons people want to fight just 1v1: (1) Determine who is the better player (2) Training a n00b (3) Powerstruggle Fun (4) Clan Tryouts (5) Any other reasons you can think of...
- Reasons why people do not want to be interfered with while doing 1v1: (1)damage taken by 3rd party will affect outcome of 1v1 one battles, especially those relating to "who is better" type of battle, (2) 3rd Parties can intterupt training and cause Trainer and/or Trainee to die unneccesarily, (3) Its annoying being killed/harmed by 3rd parties while sitting there charging for a PS or while standing still during a PS [not that I like to sit there and have random PSs in Public servers, but hey, some people do], (4) 3rd party interference affects and interrupts Clan tryouts, and (5) its just plain annoying getting hit in the back or turned into Candy when trying to fight someone just 1v1. Basically, all those reasons can be summed up by saying: Some people do not play with the some kind of morals and respect as others do, and therefore there should be server commands that reinforce the Server rules/policies.

I know, I know...half these problems can be fixed by just password locking the server. Well, in my case, I run a Small dedicated public server in which I like leaving open to the public. I feel very bad when I "lock out" many of the server "regulars." I want people coming back to my server and I want to be able to get to know most of the people who play in my server frequently. Many times while I am having clan tryouts or training sessions, there will be others in the server. Most of the time they behave and mind to themselves pretty well, allowing the tryouts/training to run smoothly. However, every now and then an attack will from the other people in the server will some how cause damage and/or kill me and whoever else I am working with at the time, which can cause something like tryouts to have to start from the beginning (which is not fun and a waste of time). I thought it would be nice if there was some command that could prevent people who are engaged in a 1v1 battle from taking on damage from someone who is not involved in the battle. Well, all that was the thinking behind my 1v1 Suggestion. I hope it sounds a little bit more reasonable as far as the idea is concerned; i know its not very reasonable as far as ever being implemented as I bet it would be a pain in the arse to code that.

*Edit and slitely offtopic*- Mr. Satan, sorry if I came off weird/pissed off...Its 4:52am and I slept only from 11pm to 1:30am, haha. Thats cool that your a junior also. This year sucks. I wish my school had a good programing class. Hey, what AMX plugins did you alter to ESF? I need to upgrade my server a bit with some new plugins and more maps....

Best answers
Well alot, i think all, of them ideas have been suggested on the esf forums before, and was turned down.
The only thing from your list that is likely to happen is :

new characters
new moves
new transformations

Best answers
new trans,chracter, mini i actually read ur whole entire post i forgot it in a minute but i get what ur saying

Best answers
maybe some kind of hide your powerlevel from the scouter
when your not doing anything

but from the moment you charge a beam or something like that you will apear on the scouter

just an idea

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fireborn said:
maybe some kind of hide your powerlevel from the scouter
when your not doing anything

but from the moment you charge a beam or something like that you will apear on the scouter

just an idea
thats been suggested in the past, this is a fast paced action game, not a game of hide and seek. Masking powerlevel is not sutible for esf.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A whole list of things:
I wish there was a better aura and charge up aura and the larger ur PL is, the larger the particles are when u charge Ki. O yeh and a better official Gohan and Trunks models. Vegeta and Gohan and Cell's energy explosion attack (Cell used it agenst Piccolo when we saw them both fight after Piccolo fused with Kami. Vegeta used it twice during the Saiyan Saga and im sure i saw Gohan use it at some point) I also wish Piccolo cud have a 2nd model code so u can download a cape model and hav the original as his transform model) I also wish for a Gotenks (SSJ Gotenks to SSJ 3 Goten)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
supershenlon said:
A whole list of things:
I wish there was a better aura and charge up aura and the larger ur PL is, the larger the particles are when u charge Ki. O yeh and a better official Gohan and Trunks models. Vegeta and Gohan and Cell's energy explosion attack (Cell used it agenst Piccolo when we saw them both fight after Piccolo fused with Kami. Vegeta used it twice during the Saiyan Saga and im sure i saw Gohan use it at some point) I also wish Piccolo cud have a 2nd model code so u can download a cape model and hav the original as his transform model) I also wish for a Gotenks (SSJ Gotenks to SSJ 3 Goten)
Well unfortunatly, gotenks is never going to be put in (the team have said so in the past) or atleast not a fusion. The better aura is coming in 1.2 and so is the piccolo 2nd model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just want beta 1.2 to come out, but I would have to say gameplay fixes, advanced block struggles and power struggles would just be great, and if they don't get around to wall jumping this update. I basically want them to finish the outline that they have on 1.2 and I am happy, but to generalize....

definately gameplay tweeks

Best answers
Well lesser lag, more chars and more trans would be good...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, i think you sahould wait for 1.2 before you make a 1.3 thread.. it's common sense.. isn't it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Well, i think you sahould wait for 1.2 before you make a 1.3 thread.. it's common sense.. isn't it?
well, people have a good idea whats coming for 1.2

this is 1.3, for more transformations etc..
so this post does make quite good sense.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well.. I don't think the team is really going to start taking suggestions on 1.3.. 1.2 will keep people busy enough for a while. I just think it won't make a difference what we say we want in 1.3. The team is going to presemt their layout a while after 1.2, and 1.2 isn't out yet. so making a topic on 1.3 is pretty useless. It won't get anywhere.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, actually it might go somewhere. Giving early suggestions might give the team a way to head, and its pretty damn obvious by this post that the esf community wants transformations done in 1.3 So its not utterly useless afterall

Best answers
I haven't read all the posts but I'm just gonna say if it's possible. ESF should have a story mode where you start in the Saiyan Saga and you do all the things Goku does in the show.

Best answers
ESF will never have a single player mode ... its too much work ... maybe someone else will make it as a n addon or somethin ... but I whouldnt hope too much :p

Best answers
Wizard's Curse said:
ESF will never have a single player mode ... its too much work ... maybe someone else will make it as a n addon or somethin ... but I whouldnt hope too much :p

Hey, but it'd be a pretty good addon don'tcha think? I wonder how big this addon would've been if it was real... O_O

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Phatslugga said:
Well.. I don't think the team is really going to start taking suggestions on 1.3.. 1.2 will keep people busy enough for a while. I just think it won't make a difference what we say we want in 1.3. The team is going to presemt their layout a while after 1.2, and 1.2 isn't out yet. so making a topic on 1.3 is pretty useless. It won't get anywhere.
I dont think the point of this thread was to suggest to the makers what we want in 1.3. I think it was just to dream, to think about would could come next and to hear what other people are thinking and would like to see. So, this thread has goten somewhere. And it doesnt matter wether 1.2 is out or not...we all know what is coming in 1.2 for the most part. So, join on in on this dream and give us your input.

Best answers
this post had 2 reasons mainly i wanted to see what others wanted and secondly just to give the team an idea on what the fans want i mean without us the mod would be pointless.. right!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom