What you want in 1.3?

What should be in 1.3?

• Higher levels (e.g SS2,3 etc)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More characters

• A few minor changes to make the game better (please state)

• Different scouter system (e.g "Good" team doesn't use scouter, they use a radar sort of thing to 'se

• Other (please state)

• Total voters
Best answers
i voted for other...

this game needs to be equaled out before anymore tranformation characters or moves are impimented, and then and only then is when the other stuff should be added, otherwise they should change it to "SSJ wars a HL mod"

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I think that:

1. It would be impossible to fuse with another character unless it was a bot, because who would control the fused character!?
2. Transformations take alot of time (I worked on a dbz mod developing site)
3. Lag sux, I agree with that but it will also take time
4. Nobody is stupid enough to say that steam should carry ESF (though it should, lol) and those retarded developers at steam are monkeys.
5. Gabe Newell (co-founder at valve) says that it was his idea to shut down WON so I will forever train hard enough to unleash my SSJ2 wrath upon him!
6. I think that the characters should have facial expressions (just a thought)
7. If all of these requests are completed then there is a good chance that valve will want to purchase this mod (I hope those retards never get ahold of it)

That's pretty much all I have to say. :id:

Best answers
Transformation,more charactors,moves!Just imagine how good you'd be with kid buu,and SSJ 3 Goku(even though i've seen a pic of goku SSJ 3 on ESF).New charactors:Kame(crazy old man fighting now thats cool),brolly(mental face),chazu(funny crazy little clown),tien(ok),yamcha(hey don't really like but its better then nothing),nappa(nappy pants),raditz(damn him trying to be like goku SSJ 3 but with black hair),goten(cool)young trunks(grey hair already),fusion(bot obviously needed),gohan adult(big and buff),kames turtle(walking spectator with camera)an antroid(blow those damn titanium freaks) and more which forgot.Cell should have a move so he can copy somebody elses but can only use that move he copied once.I fogot all the rest of the moves i was thinking.It be hell cool if you could use sprit bomb when your a super saiyan and you blew up the level so you use instant transmition to another level and when the other players die they come to life on the level your on.

Best answers
bot support for steam

more game modes(like regular ctf...not ctdb)

and the same old more chars/moves

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would have to agree with Phatslugga here, he is right, the ESF team, only take different suggestions etc after they have released the previous beta.

BUT i would have to say more transformations

BTW, why is this topic still going on, i heard 1.3 was based on more transformations anyway.,.,.,.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well [Me] can get into game but cannot get the menu to work because it crashes, he said he is hoping for steam to fix itself and is looking for alternatives. Right now no bots work for Steam, so hopefully the people at valve will pick up on that and make a change. Hopefully someone will figure it out! Atleast [Me] can get ingame, with sturmbot DoD crashes!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
nope

BETA 1.2
Advanced Melee
after image teleportation
lighting aura

how ever i heard BETA 1.3 is based mainly on more transformations

Best answers
Damn too bad and jayster could you plz make a animated sig for me? Pm if you want plz

Best answers
It's kinda funny that you mentioned the "sensing" instead of a scouter... guess what idea i've been keeping on the backburner for some time ;)

Best answers
In reference to tonjohn's query about how collision detection works in ESF 1.1, I believe it's vector dot products. The only reason I can think of that someone would be able to hit you from much further away would be that their ki is full or near to full.

The way the ki based system works is that the amount of ki you have determines the magnitude ("how long") the vector is. Therefore, the player with the longer vector (more ki) will hit first in a swoop.

When you're standing next to someone, it is pretty dodgy. But mostly I find the server has an advantage and is much faster at hitting without swooping.

Best answers
I can agree with most suggestions but think more chars/transitions/moves, and also improve the gameplay a bit more, that's mostly all i can say off the top of my head

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i think that more transformations would be better, mainly because i recon you would beable to fight and role play a hell of alot better

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol , you really should wait to 1.2 b4 posting those stuffs bout 1.3... lol
I'd like mostly the new transes!
and to make them as far away as logical,possible from the 20 milion thingu thingy thing so game longer=more interesting... bah

this is for <b>tonjohn</b>
I see that you like to write a lot , me2! I have a spam fetish so I write a lot of ontopic stuff
I can see that you are also good at speaches!(lol , J/K!)
as for fusions! - I think that the ESF team said that no fusions will be ever in
ESF but I do have an idea about how to make this possible with a specific
model...!!! PM me if you are interested how to... but I am not sure if there's any1 interested in doing this...

last thing - 1v1 - just create a server with a password and thats how 1v1 is done these days!!!!

for comclusion I'd like the transes!
since anyway only one thing will be added , I guess that I should say what is the best from all possiblities!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ2_Son_Gohan said:
I think that:

1. It would be impossible to fuse with another character unless it was a bot, because who would control the fused character!?
2. Transformations take alot of time (I worked on a dbz mod developing site)
3. Lag sux, I agree with that but it will also take time
4. Nobody is stupid enough to say that steam should carry ESF (though it should, lol) and those retarded developers at steam are monkeys.
5. Gabe Newell (co-founder at valve) says that it was his idea to shut down WON so I will forever train hard enough to unleash my SSJ2 wrath upon him!
6. I think that the characters should have facial expressions (just a thought)
7. If all of these requests are completed then there is a good chance that valve will want to purchase this mod (I hope those retards never get ahold of it)

That's pretty much all I have to say. :id:
1. True
2. True
3. Sometimes true, I can get good ping sometimes :fight:
4. Not now but hopefully updates will fix it
5. o_o
6. Too much detail, and you are complaining about lag!
7. Can they? If they do they will get sued won't they. Isn't the only reason ESF isn't getting sued is because they aren't making people pay o_O. The only way they could would be if they got permission...

Best answers
far you should be able to destroy the back ground with KI blastes or something like that and be able to pick up mountains and chuck it at people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom