What would you do if you had Gokus Powers?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uncover bunker said:
becuz he never thought about his strangth would become that strong.....and he never touch chichi sinse raddiz arrived. also in namek he doesnt need to worry about hurting people.... but than again, he learns from that lesson...
Where do you think Gohan came from *touch touch* *poke poke* *wink wink*?

No. Goku just didn't know how to control his strength in everyday life.

Why must this turn into another series of defining the facts of Dragon Ball Z?

Anyway, to add on to what I was saying about what I would do:

I would train constantly (I mentioned that already) so that I can go even further beyond the power I posess that rivals that of Goku's. Maybe one day I'll pass on my training and knowledge to another so that they can too experience this power and that they also might one day use it for the greater good. On a more realistic note I would also go to all of the "masters of chi" and form an energy ball in front of them and laugh in their faces.

Best answers
If I had Goku's powers, namely instent transmission, I would save the world by hunting down George.W.Bush and tell him to **** off with the Iraq war or he's gonna get it.

Then I'm going to randomly telport to places of intrest :)

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would find a bigger and better planet then earth, then transport the people I like to there and live a happy life there and let earth be what it is... a mudball full of missery.

And if I get bored with it, I just send a devastating Ki bomb right into the sea, to scare the people on earth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd probably be an evil son of a *****. The same if I had Magneto's powers. I'd pwn all the metal on earth.

Best answers
I'd Go over to Nintendo and be like "Hey Change the Name of the Wii... Or I'll eat this Cat"

Validated Steam Engine
🌈 Beta Tester
✔️ HL Verified
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I'd save money on plane tickets.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well id have ****loads of fun XD

Like running round a city jumping over the street when the buss goes by. Stuf that would make people go WTF.

Anything that would be a great laugh. Or just fly round and stuff ^^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i would sit down in astonishment that i actually have goku's powers

Best answers
i wont lie i change the face of everything anyone who opposes me will be takin down i would also help all the less fortunate and probably take out any would be dictators and just rename the planet after my self or i would locate a new home take a huge amount of women a repopulate that world return to earth to abbolish the wars, hate, and racism with a kamehameha strait down to the core but i would take technology and my homies with me.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets see, i would probabaly get pissed and accidentally blow the back half of my house to peices after (yet another) failed attempt to beat bark at the moon on expert on guitar hero.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would fly. period.
Flying is godly enough for me heh, just give me flying or instant transmission and I'm off.

Bah, I might as well shoot a Kamehameha here and there...but nothing serious...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would walk down the street bending street lamps into obscene shapes.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd just err.....I don't know, this is pretty weird though. ^^
I'd just fly, that's one thing that I would love, I'll just leave my powers till I get weak as hell, the world should fix itself, even though it's too late now, I'd just fly around and stuff, hmmm....I wonder how long Goku could keep his breath under water, his lungs must be uber powerful :O

Best answers
I would stamp out internet stupidity with instantransmission, and be one ruthless mother****er. I would try to be good, but the ignorance and stupidity of mankind would force me to become the same as them. If all else failed I would leave the apes to there own destruction.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So far I'm with Cap J. That was ****in' funny. Chang why would you kill yourself?

I'd fly to R.I to see the girl of my dreams kurt` :eek:

Best answers
I would act like a book nerd or a bum:fight: , i always like to be misteryous. I rather go to kick bada^$ butt after school. At night i become "The Slayer Of Darkness".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom