What would you do if you had Gokus Powers?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha fly to place I normally could not reach...Join the football team and kick ass...See what the biggest energy ball I could make would be...Try a spirit bomb...And handle the hostile-oriented global affairs my way.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh yeah...fantasy land baby...Well, if I had them, it'd probably be from a genie wish or something of that sort.

First I'd learn how to use my powers. Once I master flying and controlling my speed I'd head over to the mohave desert and test stuff out. Always being sure the moon, sun or any other important celestial object is out of my way I'd get used to energy blasts. I'd also learn how to unleash (they'd already be unlocked, but I'd have to see how to summon them) the Super Saiyan transformations (1-3; 4 just sucks and isn't canon)

I'd live normally and try to keep my folks from noticing. I'd have to quite Tai-Kwon-Doe to prevent myself from accidently killing the elementary school kids who I have to spar with there.

I'd only let my two best friends know. One would be sorta weirded out; one would be completely geeking out. The latter is an uber Vegeta fan, so he'd have me take him with him to my training spots and try to recreate the Final Flash and Big Bang Attack.

I'd pay attention to the news and wait for something highly publicized to happen in the US (a disaster or something else) There I'd make my appearance. I'd probably have Goku's Uniform tailored as a costume. But to prevent myself being recognized on TV, I'd make sure I always appear on the spot as a Super Saiyan.

My first appearance would be a quick, but very flashy display of my abilities. I wouldn't kill if it could be avoided. Albiet I'd probably have disintigrated a few people's limbs trying to shoot-to-wound. If there were any cameras around, I'd be sure to call myself the "Super Saiyan" and tell everyone I'm a Republican and a conservative...THAT'D cause a big shift in the political parties...he he he...

From there on I'd continue my work in computers (constantly backing things up on disks incase my power level rises too high and causes my PC to explode).

I'd enter various (not televised) martial arts competitions and earn my way to retirement in prize winnings! With that sorta cash I'd buy any PC software I need or want...

Well, I'd help clear the rest of the insergents out of Iraq so our troops can come home with a mission accomplished. I'd let one live to tell of their massive defeat and my power to the head of Al Qaida with a warning of what would happen if they didn't disban their organization. I'd stop Palistine once and for all so they'd finally leave Israel alone.

Oh, and of course, if any enemy mocked my apperance and thought little of me, I'd descend back to my normal form quickly and give them a little..."lesson" on Super Saiyans...ah...for that one, I'd probably be aching to bring along a boombox so I can time my transformations to the SS3 Powerup theme...God that'd be SO COOL!!! But it would make them take me less seriously if I had my own theme music. Oh well...

If the government ecer found me out I'd have to go into hiding along with my entire family. The only way they could kill me would be by depriving me of oxygen or something, but they could most certainly threaten my family.

They'd probably want to lock me up in some area 51 type place too to study my powers. That would be the most unfortunate thing.

But oh boy...would it be fun...

Oh, and ps: I'd probably have to avoid Akira Toriyama as well, since he might try to sue me for copywrite :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'd use instant transmission to look at girls naked.

girls from around the globe!

Best answers
I'd end the world, but I'd do it in a evil way, like giving all my powers to the evil cats of the west, arming them to the teeth with super sayian power and letting them loose on certain buildings, white house, westminster and eventually vavle's head office (you know, generally evil places of power)

and when is all said and destroyed by a army of super sayian cats I'd sit down and talk

Best answers
If I had Goku's powers I would protect myself do things for myself like cheat on test's,and get places WAY FASTER!!!!! I would use my powers to get girls and rob banks...... o yea and ANIALATE every planet i could find....just for fun AHAHAHAHAHAHA...............AHAHAHAHAHAHA.............AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :devgrin: :devgrin: :devgrin:

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Um...the word is spelled "annihilate"...and secondly, I think this topic has been abandoned...not that it wasn't a good one.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, if there was a forum equivalent of the 'smile and nod' followed by walking away during the awkward silence, this thread would call for it.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I had Goku's powers, i'd ban every living thing on this planet.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If I had Goku's powers I would obviously protect the people I care about, plus sticking my arm out at people (mostly store clerks), create a energy blast and say "All your stuff are belong to me, give me what I want or DIEEEE!!!!!!". They would make do with my demands unless tehy really wanted to die.

Heh, my 2 cents on this outlook of life.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd conquer the world, ofcourse. And other worlds, too. I think I would create an intergalactic empire of conquered races.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Super_Saiyan_10 said:
If I had Goku's powers I would protect myself do things for myself like cheat on test's,and get places WAY FASTER!!!!! I would use my powers to get girls and rob banks...... o yea and ANIALATE every planet i could find....just for fun AHAHAHAHAHAHA...............AHAHAHAHAHAHA.............AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA :devgrin: :devgrin: :devgrin:
I fail to see how you would be able to cheat on test's with Goku's powers.

Also, if you'd use your power and strength to get a girl, that's just wrong and could lead to rape.

and if you annihilate every planet you could find, you wouldnt be able to live anywhere.

:(
--

I'd probably be a **** head to everyone and totally **** around. Take my friends flying and just fly around. I'd go out in the Nevada desert and use uber strong attacks at the ground, woo~.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Be careful of Area 51! They're just fifty miles North of Las Vegas! If you blow that up, you'll piss the government off something aweful...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
J-Dude said:
Be careful of Area 51! They're just fifty miles North of Las Vegas! If you blow that up, you'll piss the government off something aweful...
that's while i'll use my awesome ki energy and blow the entire part of Area 51 to all hell, completely disolving the flesh of any commander posted there, causing them to flee in such a rage while their flesh is litterly burning right off.

:)

Best answers
I would rule this planet with an iron fist!
I would kill anyone that defyies me and make them defy me or i would kill them xD
(((I would do the same thing if i was president))) :D :D :D :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd use them to combat racism.

Racism has a powerlevel of 15,000,000 and would be no match.

Best answers
well id be on other worlds in the universe exploring life there perhaps destroy a few worlds there if there not friendly or steal there technology and give them to rusia or whatever. i would fly, but i don't think fighting on this world is a good idea.. if you become angry and unleash an kamehameha so many people would be death or when u hit one to the face he's face would just be ripped off he's head. also i would not need to buy software of hardware because i can just get it out off the shop without anyone noticing it lol. my friends would know and i would be happy to teacch them the rest. and go to the monniks who talk about chi and give them a grand show about what its all about. kaioken (not become supersaiyen) because goku is a Saiyen. not a human. but still be as powerfull as him but also the knowledge to hide you power so you don't break off you house if you just open the door. and if they get my down to area 51 id just blow my way outa there. power up is enough to make area 51 history lol

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSJ Skat said:
I would rule this planet with an iron fist!
I would kill anyone that defyies me and make them defy me or i would kill them xD
(((I would do the same thing if i was president))) :D :D :D :D

Eat people who think as you for lunch.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, Just thought of another.

I'd pick a fight with a 12th grader at school and start fighting, then put my hands together and yell "KAMEH HAMEH"

people typically would laugh at this until they see energy flowing into my hands.

haha, that'd totally make my day :D

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, good one.

Meh, if you really, REALLY would get such powers, which is ofcourse impossible, and because of that we make jokes about blowing up planets and stuff.

But, if you really would have such powers, you would wake up, brush your teeth, then try to clean your mouth with water but you find yourselfs crushing your glass in your hands as if its... made out of sand, then what?

You can't tie your shoes anymore, coz you'll rip em apart, you can't hug, kiss, or even shake someone's hands without ripping their arms off.

And what if you sneeze? before you know it, you turned the sea into a gigantic tsunami, or worse, you shoot out a ki blast because you "accidentally" thought of it, and you blew up your house, together with your mommy and daddy, or wife/gf...

Then what?

:p I'm just joking around, but yeah, I think it would be pretty heavy if you had those powers just like that, coz you have to get used to them, and that wouldn't be easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom