What would be the best feature in next ESF-version?

Best answers
:talk: I want transformations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plz

Best answers
Originally posted by GOLDEN OZAROU
:talk: I want transformations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!plz
lol....i like transformations too.....but not that much :p

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh great.. yeah.. give those Vegeta-happyu newbie playing homo's more power behind vegeta... I like Vegita, but not in this game.... I was watching one guy pump out 4 Gallit shots in a row.... And then the Cell player.. with that cheap @$$ Frieza disk just hanging around the spawn point killing me everytime I respawned after he killed me.....and DMZ transformations RULE!! They can be hard to get to... but when you start out at 100 pl and have to work up to 6000 pl to even think about transforming... it isn't too bad... Even though only saiyans can do that as of right now.... I would be there before you wimps knew it...
Uh, just in case, this is what spam/flames look like n00bs. Don't follow this jerk's lead.

/me Uncorks spam bottle . . .

Best answers
Jealous?? Jealous due to the fact that I have the testicular fortitude to speak what is true? Jealous because I said it before you? or just po'ed at me because you are one of them who hide behind the powerful attacks like the final flash?

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
More like tired, tired of garbage like you running it's mouth. Take a chill pill, this isn't the place for DMZ spam or flaming. Grow up before you post again, or mummy will be mad at you. :rolleyes:

If you wan't to spam or flame sonny take your mouse to the spam/testing forums where you can take your puberty woes somewhere it's warranted.

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
More like tired, tired of garbage like you running it's mouth. Take a chill pill, this isn't the place for DMZ spam or flaming. Grow up before you post again, or mummy will be mad at you. :rolleyes:

If you wan't to spam or flame sonny take your mouse to the spam/testing forums where you can take your puberty woes somewhere it's warranted.
And how old are you? talking about puberty.. LOL:rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by {cheese}SNIPeR
This guys a loser, ban his ass and lets move on.
You say ban me, and call me a looser, yet in another thread you are asking me about the DBZ Movies.... :laff:

And Cuc, Old enough to have gone through puberty, yet young enough to remain smart enough to outwit you....:devil:

Best answers
I'm sorry for having more to my life than dbz. Maybe you should get out more often. I dont memorize every dbz movie and every episode by heart. I have a life outside of dbz, thank you very much.

And i dont know what you happen to be talking about, old enough to go through puberty yet smart enough to outwit me.

2nd of all, dont spam DMZ stuff on these boards, this is ESF, and if u like DMZ so much stay there. I honestly dont care what you do, just do it. Dont flame the game or people here, we dont want to here u call everyone a homo u pitiful 12 year old. I have to deal with enough of your young stupidity. I know many people like you, they are 20, 12, 22, doesnt matter, they are all cocky and try to act tough, probably cause they are abused in real life and need some kind of reinforcement, even if its through people they cant even see.

And if i know anything, you will probably try and flame me for this post, dont waste your time, im done dealing with you for the moment.

Best answers
Why would I flame ya... I was just having fun making Cucumba squirm..

and the second part of my other post was to Cucumba...

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You haven't made me squirm worth anything.

What, because you claim to have greater testicular fortitude? Because you can't use the Zanzoken to dodge disks? Because you haven't figured out how to powerstruggle with a Gallit Gun? Because you suxor so bad at this mod you have to retreat to DMZ to claim your better? I have news for you slappy, the next version of ESF will own it all. So don't go crying when some spammer owns you with Krillin because you have no skills. Because the best defense you could come up with was, "old enough to outwit me". Your pathetic. Especially if you think you've done anything to upset me. ROTFLMAO. You a$$.

Do you have any other immature wit? Like "i'm the rubber your the glue . . ." :rolleyes:

I'm not wasting my time with you anymore, I've got better stuff to do.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cucumba! I know that you are better than this little. N00b pay no attention to his pre-skool ass and lets quit the flaming its getting outta control.

BrunO

Best answers
one piece of advice:
"There is one person on this earth that will try to mess you up anyway he can. This is his goal in life, to get u in trouble. The options are simple, kill him, or ignore him. Choose carefully, it may come back and bite you in the ass."

Best answers
...ignore this little wimp who said "DMZ is better the ESF" and "make ESF more like DMZ" and who is spamming in the suggestions- area!;/
Ignore him all!

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
P.o.h.s.XXX said it!!! Do you her it? He said it *lol*

ESF rulz - DMZ su***

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me rings the bell

ROUND TWO!!!

FLAME!!!

(anyway, I just wanna say: You guys are saying to each other to stop acting like kids... but then you say "I'm going to ignore you"......... I'm gonna get flamed, aren't I?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom