What would be the best feature in next ESF-version?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uhh, no I quite literally have better things to do than deal with his spam, his flaming, and his refusal to follow netiquette. No one has the right to act like he did. I did it in defence of this Mod, these forums, and lastly myself. :fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [-=S2k=-]DJ-R
ESF rulz - DMZ su***
well I am one of those rare people you see every year or so (we like to hide under rocks most of time, we dont like people) Who like both esf AND dmz!!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I happen to like DMZ too. I prefer ESF, but I post on the DMZ forums occasionally and I have never spammed ESF in there . . .

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba!
So don't go crying when some spammer owns you with Krillin because you have no skills.
OK, just lost my whole post because I clicked Post message and it said "The admin only let u post every 120 secs" frikn BS

and the quote above is just LOL :p

About Piccolo name/what Goku says: In .AU screenings it has Piccolo say "Just call me Piccolo". And just on today's episode before the World Champ Fighting Tournament he says his name is "Majunior" to stay undercover.

About Piccolo levels: He should just level up like when he fused and get more power. As some1 already said, Cell just powers up without absorbing Androids so why not?
Also, when Goku comes back for the 1 day to fight in the tournament when Gohan is a teenager, 1 episode shows Piccolo meditating in the air with a bright blue glow around him. Does he ever get this back later? Does it mean more power? Perhaps that could be used in the game.

Suggestions to stop Krillin getting owned: Make all the character power levels changeable on the server side. A lot of server DM mods for Quake2 would let u specify how much ammo you could have, how much armour etc. Why not do it for this? ESF could come with a default config file that has all the realistic levels, and then if you want an even match with any character just make another/edit the config file for the server.

Questions: Is the Gohan model going to be young or teenaged? Or does he ascend like this? If he's teenaged, will Goten be in later versions? Imagine being little Goten as SSJ and kicking arse :) heheh

I suppose character add-on packs could come later...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont think you would need Gohan to be specificly set as a teenager to let Goten and chibi Trunks in it, because ESF is not episode specific as you may have noticed they have Buu and Cell in it.

BrunO

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Suggestions to stop Krillin getting owned: Make all the character power levels changeable on the server side. A lot of server DM mods for Quake2 would let u specify how much ammo you could have, how much armour etc. Why not do it for this? ESF could come with a default config file that has all the realistic levels, and then if you want an even match with any character just make another/edit the config file for the server.
Krillin now has a transformation called Mistic, and what happans is he gets his hair from the sayaman saga and he also has new moves, so there.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know about the new move part, Akuma.

He gets that move (Scattering Wave) during the Saiyan Saga. He also has it in his first form.

Best answers
Maybe Mystic Gohan, but Teen Gohan is WEAKER than when he was a kid. He only gets stronger when Kaioshin releases his "Special Powers" (OOOOoooooo......) So just goin Teen would be.......POINTLESS!!!!!!!!

Best answers
lol! it'd be funny if gohan's transformation was reaching puberty... lmao...

W/ the DMZ vs. ESF issue... i like both... no preference... i may suck in ESF and rule while playing DMZ but i think ESF will be a lot more fun when they finish it...

Best answers
The idea of server-side power levels should still be considered i think, since even a level-up Krillin still wouldn't be as strong as other characters, and new moves dont really mean that much unless they are really something special! (And I could see them getting spammed bad if they are too easy to win with)

Wouldn't really know that much about Gohan's power levels because we are only up to the saga after Cell right now, and the adult fighters haven't started to fight yet. I just wondered because it would be hard to tell small gohan and goten apart. (unless you gave them diff. clothes)

Looks like it's and older Gohan model anyways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nope they are going for the young gohan!

Server side PL's are a good idea but could be a tool for the stupid, like they could set it like krillin is the best and every one else is cra.p then the host just spams wif krillin while the rest are being desimated!
**-Attack Spamming and Krillin usually dont go in the same section so i know it looks weird! ;) ***

BrunO

Best answers
only lame arse people with servers would do stuff like that. seriously, how many real players of the game putting up servers would do that? only for a one-off joke maybe, but thats about it.

Best answers
Tranformations are usefull.
well, a single player would be great, Picollo merged with kami-sama is called by goku Kamicollo-sama or something like that, and dmz is as good as ESF or Bfp(q3mod, quite dbz, if you got the right models).O_O

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually, Krillin is quite spammy in the new release. Imagine a weak big bang that followed you everywhere. Only the skilled players will be able to get away from it.

Best answers
I guess we just wait and see what it's all like in the Beta release! Maybe the team with have worked it all out and it will all be good. If not we can come back here and *****, whinge, sob, carry-on etc. until it's fixed. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I guess we just wait and see what it's all like in the Beta release! Maybe the team with have worked it all out and it will all be good. If not we can come back here and *****, whinge, sob, carry-on etc. until it's fixed.
So basically the Forum would continue as normal :D :D

BrunO

Best answers
I aks me WHEN the new version comes out! I hope it will be this year ;)

Best answers
I dont know when it comes out, but it should come out in about a year or less:tired:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom