What would be the best feature in next ESF-version?

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Not all the models and ani's are in my version. I didn't see SSJ2, and I never got a PL high enough to go there.

The gap was for . . . what in the hell am I explaining my madness to you for?

Best answers
y were they arguing about krillin being a SSJ? no one even bought it up... how odd... anyway, by picolo transforming into kamicollo, i meant that he just transforms, not fuses with another player, it's like cell only trans when he eats someone but in the game he just can... see what i mean???

Best answers
... cell absorbs the cyborgs to get more power and of course a higher pl! Then in cause of that he could transform to his next form!!! And in the game he also transforms when his pl is big enough!!!

And who the f*** is kamicollo!
He's called piccolo/kame or piccollo/god or still picollo, i think!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
LOL, when Goku first saw Piccolo after he fused with Kame, Goku called Piccolo something like "Kapiccolo" or "Kamiccolo." But Piccolo told him to just call him Piccolo so he did.

Best answers
Goku: "hey look, its kamicollo!"
Piccilo: "JUST CALL ME PICCILO!"

-answer your question?

Best answers
He said "I am neither Kami nor Piccolo, I am a lone warrior who has long since forgot his name"

Jeez....do you people even watch DBZ?

LOL! I must watch too much :D

Is that a bad thing though?

Best answers
i german version he calls him "piccogod" and not "kapiccollo"!
So I didnt know it!:)

Best answers
I Clearly Remember Piccolo Sayin That, OK? Im Not Sure What You Remember, But That Is What He SAYS!

Best answers
The american version he says something else, it doesnt change the storyline any, i have that particular episode now anyways. Its Kapiccolo or damiccolo or some damn thing, but it doesnt matter. dialogue changes with each version.

Best answers
Hey vegeta, nice sig, when does vegeta actually say that anyways?

I dont know how to put a picture under my name, i have one but i dont knwo how to do it

Transformations rule this game. Dmz is so bad that its not worth 1 meg of downloading time.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by [DBZ]SSJ Vegeta
He said "I am neither Kami nor Piccolo, I am a lone warrior who has long since forgot his name"
That is the version I heard. But I beleive Goku did call him Kamicolo and that was Picolo's responce.

Best answers
In the "cartoon Network" version he says "JUST CALL ME PICCILO!". he seemed really ****ed about it too.

Best answers
Oh great.. yeah.. give those Vegeta-happyu newbie playing homo's more power behind vegeta... I like Vegita, but not in this game.... I was watching one guy pump out 4 Gallit shots in a row.... And then the Cell player.. with that cheap @$$ Frieza disk just hanging around the spawn point killing me everytime I respawned after he killed me.....

I actually thought this game was better than DMZ, but after playing DMZ for a while I found out that DMZ would rule ESF!! Any of you vegeta-happy-homo's wanna take me on in a game of DMZ?

Best answers
and DMZ transformations RULE!! They can be hard to get to... but when you start out at 100 pl and have to work up to 6000 pl to even think about transforming... it isn't too bad... Even though only saiyans can do that as of right now.... I would be there before you wimps knew it...

Best answers
...would you please shut up and die!
After that go to the DMZ forums and praise these mod which you obvius like so much!!!
But please dont post this **** here, in a ESF Forum!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom