Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
<big>O</big>_<small>o</small>

[\backonmaintopic]anyways I think it got some insparation by DRAGON MOD Z
no?
cause it came b4 esf and it has pretty much the same style
though esf is much better :]
I remmember the days they were compared and there were pplz saying dmz is much better O_O :shocked:
:laff: :laff: LMFAHO
it was a really fun mod because of its kind :yes: (first one no? and aspecially the first one in halflife I think!!!)
but this is the future! ESF! :cool: <small>(and zeq... hehe :p )</small>

Best answers
honestly dude...noone has said that esf is groundbreaking and the first of its kind....all we are saying is that bfp and esf are two totally diff games when u look at gameplay...i mean...if u are gonna judge a game on what its based on and not by its gameplay then whats the point in playing anything other than the first game of that genre u come across?...and besides...bfp isnt even based on dbz anymore because they got sued by funimation...so u cant even put them in the same category anymore other than the fact that they use beams....which there is another q3 mod that uses beams (cant remember the name right now) that isnt in any way related to dbz at all..r u gonna say that that game (which might be dead already) is just like bfp?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hibiki said:
Annoying#21315123: "This game sucks and is a rip off and you all are annoying fanboys"
Otherperson#pie: "Their based on the same thing"
Annoying#firstone: "I TEST CS!"
Otherperson#trogdor: "Right.."
Annoying#stillannoying: "IM DONE ARGUING WITH YOU PEOPLE"
hahahah so funny! Good one Hibiki

Now on topic:
ESF=hl mod
BFP=some other game mod.
difference enough....
questions?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🌟 Senior Member
Best answers
A big reason it might look like we are defending this mod is because the creators devoted so much time to it, and some of us have been following the mods progress since its beginning (like me) so of course we will say its nothing like bfp, because it isnt. Tetris is fun? Since when?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All this garbage aside...ESF IS groundbreaking. it accomplished effects within the Half-Life engine that were thought impossible; it overcame limitations of the game engine through ingenuity of it's creators; the team has been dedicated and every version of the game that's come out almost has been wildly different from the last. I could see if maybe you compare Beta 1 to BFP and think it might have been inspired...but ESF has one very clear definitive thing that puts them head and shoulders above the rest, and that is a DEDICATED AND CREATIVE TEAM with the MATURITY and UNDERSTANDING OF PLAYABILITY required to FINALLY develop a system of gameplay that does the show justice.

That alone is enough difference between this and all of the other Half-Life mods for me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SSFT said:
A big reason it might look like we are defending this mod is because the creators devoted so much time to it, and some of us have been following the mods progress since its beginning (like me) so of course we will say its nothing like bfp, because it isnt. Tetris is fun? Since when?
only one objection about that post....
Tetris Rules! :yes:

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he's been bashed enough, Joe already did the talking.

Closed on request by thread starter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom