What new char's will be in ESF 1.3 ?

Best answers
yeah well this 4 eyed green fat alien is kinda cool but I would prefer Dabura insted of this guy......

Best answers
if you read up a bit, you would know..... Guldo isnt by all accounts a playable character ^_^.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
EVIL_GOKU said:
yeah well this 4 eyed green fat alien is kinda cool but I would prefer Dabura insted of this guy......
Agreed. I'd take almost anyone over Guldo. Guldo can't really do much except freeze things with his mind/breath

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MasterTrix said:
buy a dictionary .... but I asume that's an insult raventrunks. Don't critisise me.
insult... you must have no friends if you think that was an insult, i was just saying that one of the members said they were considering brolly for 1.4 since the TEAM made a good brolly model.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RavenTrunks said:
insult... you must have no friends if you think that was an insult, i was just saying that one of the members said they were considering brolly for 1.4 since the TEAM made a good brolly model.
the team said no movie content, so there will be no movie content. If they bring in brolly, all they're going to hear is "ok then put in cooler/android 13/Janemba/Bardock/Turles/ect"

trust me on this...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If i read several of the posts by Kama and GG correctly, Broly does stand a chance in 1.4 (hopefully there will be a 1.4).

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stop arguing or you'll get the thread closed. The bottom line is ALL of you are not members of the team, you cannot say with complete confidence that the TEAM will never add movie characters. In the end its up to them who they do and don't include.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Rocky87 said:
Stop arguing or you'll get the thread closed. The bottom line is ALL of you are not members of the team, you cannot say with complete confidence that the TEAM will never add movie characters. In the end its up to them who they do and don't include.
there you go sums it all up im nt saying they will but consiering it, it goes both ways.

Best answers
Logan289 said:
the team said no movie content, so there will be no movie content. If they bring in brolly, all they're going to hear is "ok then put in cooler/android 13/Janemba/Bardock/Turles/ect"

trust me on this...
I do belive they are allowed to make exceptions. If i remember correctly, DMZ added broly and stated that he was the ONLY exception to the no movie character rule, ESF could do this if it came to that. I've seen the GG/Kama broly model on esfworld and it looks wicked, it'd be cool if it got into a later version

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
What's funny, is after a team member said guldo would be implemented in a cool way, people still assume like he's going to be the only playable character in the game.

=/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Regarding the Movie topic, RavenTrunks is right.

Hwoarang said in another thread that Broly isn't going to be in v1.3 but don't rule it out completley, maybe not even v1.4 but never say never, as you never know what the future of ESF can hold, they may add him when the competition from hl2 mods warms up. Who knows? Nobody.

Besides, it wouldn't be the first time the movie content rule has been broken, in v1.3, SSJ3 Goku will have Dragonfist as stated by a member of the ESF staff, which makes it official. As far as I know, they haven't taken it out.

Best answers
Ok I AM a team member and I will officially state Brolly WILL NOT be in 1.3 as far as I know. What we choose to do with 1.4 is another story all together. Guldo however stands a chance (to my knowledge) of being included in 1.3, depending on time contraints. I suggest you wait and see what is still to come from team, you aint seen nothing yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom