What is your meaning of life?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SailorAlea said:
Someone who merely seeks to Dominate all life on the planet, can never triumph over someone who wishes to destroy it! Domination is a form of re-creation, and we all know--it's much easier to destroy than create.

"Tamago no kara wo, yabureneba hina tori wa umarezu ni shinde yuku!
Wareware wa ga hina da.. Tamago wa sekaii da.. Sekaii no kara wo yabureneba wareware wa umarezu ni shinde yuku! Sekaii no kara wo hakaise yo, sekaii wo kakumei suru tameni!"

'If a chick cannot break it's own shell, it will die without being born. We are that chick, and the world is our shell. If we don't break the World's shell, we ourselves will die before being born. Destroy the world's shell, in the name of it's revolution.'
I'd have you put to death before you can do any serious damage.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the more time you waste trying to discover "the meaning of life" is just wasting time before you die, so whats the point?

Best answers
Cucumba said:
That would be to "Crush my enemies, and hear the lamentations of their women."

And no one destroys the world on my watch. You should watch who you buy intricate pulley systems from, Alea, there might be sabotaged components. ;)
YES THATS IT! thank u wise one, it has been bothering me all day cause i couldnt remember word for word what he said.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We can discover this meaning in life in three different ways: (1) by doing a deed; (2) by experiencing a value; and (3) by suffering.
Victor Frankl
Thats what I think.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Shuyin said:
My meaning of life....to find a meaning to it.
That's probably something similar to what I would have said had my first post been absolutely serioius. I'm still searching for my own personal meaning. If that includes thwarting those who wish to destroy our already screwed up world even more, then so be it.

Me, Cuc, Judge, and many others will end up working together as the Justice Squad That Will Have A Cooler Name When We Can Come Up With One to fight for righteousness!

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nothing will interfere with my destruction of this wretched world!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Two things can stop you: 1) A boyfriend and 2) A bullet to the head or a combination of 1 and 2 o_O.

nZ

Best answers
GhostfaceKillah said:
the more time you waste trying to discover "the meaning of life" is just wasting time before you die, so whats the point?
Tis true, the only purpose of life is to live it and find your own chosen path to fate with the knowledge you have gained about the world around us, i believe every1 on the world is here for a reason but that reason is never to be found, your life is hidden from you, you can only live every bit until it is revealled thats why i take everything as it comes.

Also like Soulstriker said , I also feel that in the near future i will be protecting something very important, not neccessarly someone but something important, Ive had the feeling for a few years now, ah dno mite be false who knows.... :S

Bolteh2

B
Tassadar said:
I think you should know more than anyone that your not supposed to engage in politics, of course I would tell my students of the bad things that have happened in our history. All I'm saying is more people need to know of the good things we've done, when is the last time you've seen the a segment on your news of America doing something good? We do good every day, and I say it's a shame that people have forgotten D-Day, when the United States liberated Europe, not just liberated, but rebuilt Europe. The fact that 50 million people in Afganistan now live under a Democracy, women now have rights, and people are no longer publicly stoned in streets for talking about how good things could be if they lived under a democracy. All I'm saying, if your news wasn't so biased and you saw a fraction of the good things Americans do around the world, you might have a different opinion.
1) you dont want ppl to forget the good things they did, but you do want them to forget all the bad things it did?
2) america didnt liberate europe by itself.. there were canadians, brits, french, belgians, new-zealanders, russians... they all helped to liberate europe.. but i do agree that ppl shouldnt forget that
3) you had to bomb half of afghanistan to enforce that democracy.. and still there are problems over there...
4) i agree, news only shows negative sides of whats going on... but the fact that they show the negative side, means that there are negative sides, you cant deny that

ps... what you said about how america liberated europe really pissed me off.. that sentence alone makes me realise why i hold grudges against the US... they think they do everything.. they think theyre the only ppl in the world that are capable of doing something... guess what, without europe or asia, there wouldnt even be an america, we all need america, thats true, but america needs us to..

and im waiting for a probable warning for going off-topic \o/

so heres something ontopic: the meaning of life = death

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
death is the only thing that all of us have in common (besides me of course)..

but to find meaning in death? why did "so and so" die of this desease or that desease.. quite simply because it's natures [not gods] way of destroying the weak (natural selection).

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i just wanna have fun and a good time, what else is there to life if u cant be happy?

Best answers
Become 25 so I can start spending my locked up bank account .

Best answers
Bolteh said:
1) you dont want ppl to forget the good things they did, but you do want them to forget all the bad things it did?
2) america didnt liberate europe by itself.. there were canadians, brits, french, belgians, new-zealanders, russians... they all helped to liberate europe.. but i do agree that ppl shouldnt forget that
3) you had to bomb half of afghanistan to enforce that democracy.. and still there are problems over there...
4) i agree, news only shows negative sides of whats going on... but the fact that they show the negative side, means that there are negative sides, you cant deny that

ps... what you said about how america liberated europe really pissed me off.. that sentence alone makes me realise why i hold grudges against the US... they think they do everything.. they think theyre the only ppl in the world that are capable of doing something... guess what, without europe or asia, there wouldnt even be an america, we all need america, thats true, but america needs us to..

and im waiting for a probable warning for going off-topic \o/

so heres something ontopic: the meaning of life = death
you kind of just dis-credited yourself to alot of people there. if you knew what you are talking about, you wouldnt make such sweeping generalizations about americans. i thought you knew better but it seems that i was wrong. and for the record, when you said, WE bombed afghanistan, well, WE as in the american forum goers, did not, so I resented it when you said "you bombed afghanistan" the military officials who order attacks on various targets through out the part of the world that is pissing off america, do not browse these forums, so the phrase "you" cannot be applied anymore than if i said that "YOU" are the inventer of very famous waffles because you are belgian.

if europeans who make these kinds of claims know so much, why havent they ever taken a sociology class(the study of society, for those who have not been blessed with word association)? if they did, they would see that griping about americans in general will probably not do too much except make a few resent the person who made the comment. i am not speaking about ALL europeans, or even the majority of them, i am speaking of those who think they know how the world works. now forgive me for being off topic, but it seems that some of the forum leaders are increasingly loosing their will to think before they speak and i have noticed it happening quite often lately, and if the people that others look up to are not impartial when it comes to the basis of either race/religion/sex/nationality/age, then the sturdyness of our community will begin to deteriorate. do you all not agree?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Deman said:
Me, Cuc, Judge, and many others will end up working together as the Justice Squad That Will Have A Cooler Name When We Can Come Up With One to fight for righteousness!
AMEN count me in there (if i survive WW3 cause the way things seem now something will explode very soon i just hope im wrong)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Grega said:
AMEN count me in there (if i survive WW3 cause the way things seem now something will explode very soon i just hope im wrong)
When the time comes... we'll see if you are worthy.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Muahaha, it is beginning, just as I had said it would. First #esf, next THE WORLD >:D.

Bolteh2

B
fatmanterror said:
you kind of just dis-credited yourself to alot of people there. if you knew what you are talking about, you wouldnt make such sweeping generalizations about americans. i thought you knew better but it seems that i was wrong. and for the record, when you said, WE bombed afghanistan, well, WE as in the american forum goers, did not, so I resented it when you said "you bombed afghanistan" the military officials who order attacks on various targets through out the part of the world that is pissing off america, do not browse these forums, so the phrase "you" cannot be applied anymore than if i said that "YOU" are the inventer of very famous waffles because you are belgian.

if europeans who make these kinds of claims know so much, why havent they ever taken a sociology class(the study of society, for those who have not been blessed with word association)? if they did, they would see that griping about americans in general will probably not do too much except make a few resent the person who made the comment. i am not speaking about ALL europeans, or even the majority of them, i am speaking of those who think they know how the world works. now forgive me for being off topic, but it seems that some of the forum leaders are increasingly loosing their will to think before they speak and i have noticed it happening quite often lately, and if the people that others look up to are not impartial when it comes to the basis of either race/religion/sex/nationality/age, then the sturdyness of our community will begin to deteriorate. do you all not agree?

well then.. next time ill just name every soldier/pilot/marine that ever dropped a bomb or shot someone.. geez

ps: fatmanterror went offtopic, warn him please

ontopic: meaning of life = death... reason: you live, and at some point you die;. thats the final chapter for you.. youre ment to die;. its the meaning of life

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, guys, just drop it. This is turning into what every topic turns into, a political one >_<. Cucumba will have to come and close the thread, adding "Once again the forum proves its immaturity."

So, can't we all just get along?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom