What is your meaning of life?

Best answers
Bolteh said:
well then.. next time ill just name every soldier/pilot/marine that ever dropped a bomb or shot someone.. geez

ps: fatmanterror went offtopic, warn him please

ontopic: meaning of life = death... reason: you live, and at some point you die;. thats the final chapter for you.. youre ment to die;. its the meaning of life
well dude, im just saying, you are mad about generalizations, and you make them worse than any other person here, that dis-credits any of ur opinions on foriegn relations, and i didnt mean name off every soldier, could you not decipher the not so hidden meaning? i mean no offense by that, i am seriously asking if i did not make it clear? what i meant was, instead of say, telling us, we bomb people, say "yeah thats why the u.s. airforce bombs people." cause my man, i have never been in an attack plane, and probly never will be. and im a mod, if a super mod wants to warn me thats alright, i accept the consequences of my actions, but i already put my two cents in on this topic, so as long as i dont take my posts out of hand i dont think i need to repeat the message just to avoid a warning, ive gone for 3 years without a warning so at this point, if it would make you happy(you seem easy to anger so maybe ur easy to please) i will not try to fight a warning.
my philosophy on life has changed, making this post not worth a warning, i feel you should speak softly and carry a big stick, and dont degrade people until you have walked a mile in their shoes, same goes for countries. if you havent lived here, you dont know how awsome it is here, so dont pass judgement.

Best answers
Well my meaning in life is like, I have let go of alot of chances of bieng happy for the rest of my life because of bieng shy. Its more of a Lesson in life really. "Dont be shy, Just go for it. Or you'll end up as Miserable as Chitenga".

Best answers
there is no meaning to life... we are here because... we are thats all thats my view anyway oh and if we are here there must be other things as well..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom