What is your meaning of life?

Best answers
My purpose in life is to destory both Alea and Deman before they can fight, thus stopping 2 people from achieving their goals in life and becoming the most evil living thing in the Universe :devgrin:

Anyway, seriously, I'm gonna go to Uni, become a video game designer, get a nice girl who doesn't want kids for along time (I'll put it off, but sadly they're necessary to take over ruling the Universe) and then I'll grow old and I guess that's about it. Not the most exciting of dreams to have but I'd be more than happy if I was to fullfill them.

Best answers
Probably being a good history teacher, so I can tell as many people I can of the great things this country has done, since no one ever hears of the good anymore.
And, to be a good teacher in general, to know that I helped someone achieve success. To never hold any grudges, and hate no one, even those who hate me. To never give up, and never show ignorance.

Bolteh2

B
id be a history teacher to.. so i can tell the next generation kids about world war 2 and dictators and the falling democracy etc... and then tell them how bush almost did the same in 2002.. totally awesome

ps: tassadar: you might wanna tell them about all the bad things your great country has done;. if you dont do that, then youre ignorant

Best answers
i want a peaceful earth with no violence or mass distruction who ever thinks this is stupid t("t)

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The meaning of life is simple. If you can accomplish it, than you have True Grit. It isn't anything special, but I'll break down what life is to me.

Life simply is to live for yourself. I am not saying be greedy, but to do what you want. Don't limit yourself, you must also understand what you want. Not every little detail, but what your overall goal is, what you want to accomplish before everything is done and gone. This could be to become a lawyer, or to be a preist, but for me it is much deeper. Personally, I want to better myself, and to find the perfect medium for myself, to be nice, to have mercy, but to also have no emotions when the time comes.

I think if you can open your mind up to anything, than you can do it. Not disappear or something, but I think that rules are ment to be broken, and the laws of physics are just waiting to be broken, and shattered. I may be sounding like the song Lateralus, but that isn't intentional, this is how I honestly feel.

I don't believe in any religion, but I do have morals, and what I think is right. Life is about believing in what you want to believe in. To think for yourself, and overcome the norm that people have set into your head. There is no god, we are all gods. We can create life, as well as destroy life. We are divine, and people just need to relieze this. Once everyone does, then war, and other such demons will sease to exsist.

I think if everyone can get on a certain understanding about everyone else, then the world will be fine, and everything will be perfect.

To me anyways, that is the meaning of life. To believe in what you want, and to understand other people, to reach a new form of empathy.

Retired
Best answers
SailorAlea, and i'll be around to stop you just like on the forums. that's my meaning of life. to bring my moderator powers into life. being a moderator in the real world!

no but for real..

to die while making a change in the world. or giving my life for someone else. It's weird but I hope I might die that way eventually. When I see all these old people, i'm really like 'I do not want to be like that'. don't get me wrong, i'm not the kinda 'I NEVER WANT TO GROW UP' kinda guy. on the contrair. I do want to grow up. but if that means getting old and cripple and doing 5% of what you normally could do is something I do not want to think about.

but before I die, I want to marry a perfect woman and take care of her. and protect the ones that are dear to me.

Best answers
My meaning of life is to try and find out what the meaning of life is.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
owa said:
The meaning of life is simple. If you can accomplish it, than you have True Grit. It isn't anything special, but I'll break down what life is to me.

Life simply is to live for yourself. I am not saying be greedy, but to do what you want. Don't limit yourself, you must also understand what you want. Not every little detail, but what your overall goal is, what you want to accomplish before everything is done and gone. This could be to become a lawyer, or to be a preist, but for me it is much deeper. Personally, I want to better myself, and to find the perfect medium for myself, to be nice, to have mercy, but to also have no emotions when the time comes.

I think if you can open your mind up to anything, than you can do it. Not disappear or something, but I think that rules are ment to be broken, and the laws of physics are just waiting to be broken, and shattered. I may be sounding like the song Lateralus, but that isn't intentional, this is how I honestly feel.

I don't believe in any religion, but I do have morals, and what I think is right. Life is about believing in what you want to believe in. To think for yourself, and overcome the norm that people have set into your head. There is no god, we are all gods. We can create life, as well as destroy life. We are divine, and people just need to relieze this. Once everyone does, then war, and other such demons will sease to exsist.

I think if everyone can get on a certain understanding about everyone else, then the world will be fine, and everything will be perfect.

To me anyways, that is the meaning of life. To believe in what you want, and to understand other people, to reach a new form of empathy.
thanks, you just made me think of my future and your theory help's.
i thank you for that. ^_^

Best answers
Bolteh said:
id be a history teacher to.. so i can tell the next generation kids about world war 2 and dictators and the falling democracy etc... and then tell them how bush almost did the same in 2002.. totally awesome

ps: tassadar: you might wanna tell them about all the bad things your great country has done;. if you dont do that, then youre ignorant
I think you should know more than anyone that your not supposed to engage in politics, of course I would tell my students of the bad things that have happened in our history. All I'm saying is more people need to know of the good things we've done, when is the last time you've seen the a segment on your news of America doing something good? We do good every day, and I say it's a shame that people have forgotten D-Day, when the United States liberated Europe, not just liberated, but rebuilt Europe. The fact that 50 million people in Afganistan now live under a Democracy, women now have rights, and people are no longer publicly stoned in streets for talking about how good things could be if they lived under a democracy. All I'm saying, if your news wasn't so biased and you saw a fraction of the good things Americans do around the world, you might have a different opinion.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
my own meaning of life is simply to live enyoy life and what ever it gives you the good and bad things

but i also think you find the real meaning of life when you die and pass on to the higher level of total flawlesness and leave the fragile human bodey and the world as you knew it behind

Best answers
i like what Conan the barbarian said, when a fellow warrior asked him what are the best things in life. he said something to this effect:

THE ADMIRATION OF THE WOMEN, AND DESTROYING OF ENEMIES!

it wasnt exactly that, but it seems like thats the stuff that makes the world go around.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm ment to take over the world governments and establish a dictatorship ruled by yours truely. I will have no rivals and all will bow down to me, including SailorAlea and even the mighty Cucumba.

MechaSephiroth

M
To me, the meaning of life is to give us an appreciation for all the things around us, and in heaven and hell. I have respect for all creation, even the ones like demons and Satan, because without any one of them we would not be able to create balance in ourselves. We should seek through life to make decisions and never be afraid to fail, and keep trying. If we make mistakes, we learn from them and grow stronger and we gain a deeper understanding of simple things...for example, by serving in the army you would gain a greater appreciation for the sacrifice of human life, and just life in general. Through every experience, we should only desire to never hold back and to grow, so that we can be the closest to perfect that we can be. After all, you only get one chance at life, and since God was nice enough to give it to us...make good use of it, milk it for all its worth. ;) :D

Best answers
Personally, I want to live my life. I want to have a good time, have some good friends.

I care nothing for the next generation, nor for having a family. Having a family can wait until later (if it happens at all, it would take a real nice women to get me to have a family), and I'll care about the next generation when the next generation gives me a reason to (I.e I have children).

I also have felt for the longest time that I am here to protect someone dear to me. I don't know why, I can't explain it, but I can feel it. Eventually, at some point in my life, I believe I will have to defend someone I care dearly about, and I intend to be prepared.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a girl. The only reason why I bother going on with things myself is to make certain that nothing bad ever happens to her. Otherwise there isn't anything else.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Smith| said:
I'm ment to take over the world governments and establish a dictatorship ruled by yours truely. I will have no rivals and all will bow down to me, including SailorAlea and even the mighty Cucumba.
Someone who merely seeks to Dominate all life on the planet, can never triumph over someone who wishes to destroy it! Domination is a form of re-creation, and we all know--it's much easier to destroy than create.

"Tamago no kara wo, yabureneba hina tori wa umarezu ni shinde yuku!
Wareware wa ga hina da.. Tamago wa sekaii da.. Sekaii no kara wo yabureneba wareware wa umarezu ni shinde yuku! Sekaii no kara wo hakaise yo, sekaii wo kakumei suru tameni!"

'If a chick cannot break it's own shell, it will die without being born. We are that chick, and the world is our shell. If we don't break the World's shell, we ourselves will die before being born. Destroy the world's shell, in the name of it's revolution.'

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
fatmanterror said:
i like what Conan the barbarian said, when a fellow warrior asked him what are the best things in life. he said something to this effect:

THE ADMIRATION OF THE WOMEN, AND DESTROYING OF ENEMIES!

it wasnt exactly that, but it seems like thats the stuff that makes the world go around.
That would be to "Crush my enemies, and hear the lamentations of their women."

And no one destroys the world on my watch. You should watch who you buy intricate pulley systems from, Alea, there might be sabotaged components. ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The purpose of my life is to live.

I continue to live because. . . I have nothing better to do. :smile:

Best answers
The meaning of life of any living being is to procreate and pass on ones genes so there can be a future for that species.

I feel that I am meant to be an observer and a guide to people in this life. Other than my ear I can usually offer people a good laugh at my own expense.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom