what is the most dramatic moment you ever saw in ur favorite anime

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
WITHOUT a doubt, the ending of episode 2 of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien has to be the most dramatic scene I have ever seen in any anime.

Best answers
The ending of episode 13 of Mahoromatic: Motto Utsukushimono. My mouth was stuck in "open" mode all the way through the credits.

ZaZ

Best answers
I also have to agree with Almighty about berserk it was so crazy to watch, and then ofcourse the ending of full metal alchemist

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gohan's ssj2 Transformations were a real Ttear jurkers , you can here the cry of an simple everyday human being/half saiya-jin) that will fight for peace no matter what the cost is , future trunks's ssj trans was also very emotional to watch along with his first ssj battle with the androids of the future

Best answers
Berserk....Thinking everything would be fine once Griffith is taken back, but to find he's just a pile of tortured skin and bones. Then watching the demon world own the hawks....and generally everything that happens in episode 26 o_O
Then you go back to episode 1 and understand what the hell it ment. Now to get the rest of the berserk manga to find out what happens next >_<

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
End Of Evangelion. I didnt actually cry, but the idea was there :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
THE FIRST EPISODE OF POKEMON, WHEN PIKACHU IS HURTED. I CRY'D FOR HOURS!!! :cry: :cry:

*cough*

Uh... I'm trying to think. I haven't been watching much anime recently, but I remember in the DBZ manga, the part where Frieza kills Vegeta, and he's telling Goku through all of his blood and wounds to make him pay for what he did to the Saiyans. I thought it was a lot more serious and dramatic than what most of us saw on television. I remember reading it and thinking "...damn you Funimation..."

Best answers
Onegai Teacher

11th episode- 12th episode....T_T till the end then i was ^_^

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
grOOvy said:
WITHOUT a doubt, the ending of episode 2 of Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien has to be the most dramatic scene I have ever seen in any anime.
I agree, in fact that whole anime was really emotional. The closest i've ever come to shedding a tear while watching anything was when I watched that series.

I should also mention the end of Elfen Lied. It kinda got to me too.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Full Metal Alch

That was pretty dramatic on the second or third episode

Best answers
still going for dragon ball gt end...sure GT lost the db-dbz feeling but its still dragon ball and i belive even tough the show (db,dbz...gt) wasnt top notch everyone has a speciall place for dragon ball espec since we are all hanging out on this mods forums?(;)) so in the end of gt at the very last ep knowing that this was it seeing goku walk away it made my every hair raise feeling kindy sadden that it was over and the ****ers showed pictures/memories from db and dbz so that didnt help out:)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think I agree with everyone when I saw Spike die in the end of Bebop. I really thought it was a joke or some dream he had or that he came back. Then I saw the credits and waited to the last moment... And he was dead. God I still can't believe he died. Also in FMA when Nina died. My god I was holding back the tears. DAMN ANIME!!! Freaking awesome storie lines and all then wham they hit you with a tear jerker like that..... lol I have a friend who cries EVER time he sees Aeris dies by Sepiroth in FF7... LOL

Retired
Best answers
did Spike really die? I mean the movie is set after the series isn't it? ;)

just makes you wonder in general.

Best answers
Judge said:
did Spike really die? I mean the movie is set after the series isn't it? ;)

just makes you wonder in general.
No, the movie is set between episodes 22 and 23. Remember, Big Shot was still on the air in the movie (they quit in episode 23). And it wouldn't really make sense, since (MAJOR SPOILERS):
-Ed left the Bebop to find her father
-Faye left as well
-Spike, well you know ;)

Best answers
Eh, i have a couple :p

When vash shot legato - poor guy.

When vegeta blue himself up in an attempt to save Earth fighting buu. ( or mayb it was just to make him the hero and go out with honour, either way, it was sad for me)

🍂 Regular
Best answers
The car accident in Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien I was depressed for a whole week when I saw that -_-;;

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
(Dragonball Z/FUNimation) Episode 222 [Final Atonement]
...Vegeta's sacrifice. What else?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the last few eps of FMA were non-stop astonishment, nuff said.

the runners up:
Noir - when Cloe died
Here and there, now and then - when that girl.. uhm, i forgot her name, finds out shes getting a baby of her rapist

betterman

B
to all you bebop peeps, watch samurai champloo, maker of bebop made this, and the main character makes me think of spike.....(also i can't remember where i heard this but i think there are more episodes to bebop coming out or being made)

Yeh cowboy bebop was by far the sadist, i mean even when he did die but like that one episode when spike meets that guy that had a blind sister becuase of that stuff that fell out of the sky(i know all that wasn't spacific buts its 3 am here and i don't feel like looking for the names) and then the guy gets shot....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom