what if frieza and cooler were both in namek

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
coola is a non-canon character in dbz so he wasn't.
all the movie events and characters are just like fillers, so don't bother your mind that much anymore.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A fight between Cooler and Frieza during the Namek saga... I think Cooler would win. Cooler seems to be able to sense power levels, something which Frieza couldn't do. Cooler also has an extra transformation over Frieza, though they might be evenly matched.

Best answers
the storyline will be completely different and then no one will able to fight Buu in the later day.
Brolly would.

Anyways it is obvious Cooler would have pwned Frieza, eaven without transforming, cause Freza wasnt the brightest grayon in the box.
And Cooler wanted him dead anyway (accordingly to his words) not just "didnt get along".
He would have done a "chop" :laff: and end of Frieza.
(Well if Frieza and Goku started fighting before he arived then he woudnt have interfeared, i figure.)

Best answers
Brolly would.

Anyways it is obvious Cooler would have pwned Frieza, eaven without transforming, cause Freza wasnt the brightest grayon in the box.
And Cooler wanted him dead anyway (accordingly to his words) not just "didnt get along".
He would have done a "chop" :laff: and end of Frieza.
(Well if Frieza and Goku started fighting before he arived then he woudnt have interfeared, i figure.)
nope broli cant beat buu, he wasnt stronger than majin vegeta....he's only nearly equal to teen ssj2 gohan(or maybe a little bit stronger but not to compare to majin vegeta.).

and back to the topic, cooler can rape frieza without transform even frieza is at 100%(unless frieza cheats by use disc attack...).

otherwise he would interfare the fight and kill goku and frieza.....

MC said:
A fight between Cooler and Frieza during the Namek saga... I think Cooler would win. Cooler seems to be able to sense power levels, something which Frieza couldn't do. Cooler also has an extra transformation over Frieza, though they might be evenly matched.
there wouldn't be a evenly match if cooler really turn in his final form.......frieza wouldve pulverize in piesies.....especially cooler can sense powerlevel but frieza cant capable to do which that makes the distance between cooler and frieza become even huge...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom