What I liked more in alpha2.0

Best answers
Some things I noticed while playing.

In alpha2.0 you could powerstruggle quite long without your ki running out, well in beta1 your ki-bar is already almost empty when you fired your charged beam and if you put force into the powersturggle you'll run out of ki in notime.
Also, when you're powerstruggling, someone else's beam will fly right through it, you won't be able to put more beams into the struggle.

Your KI got higher when your PL would raise, in beta1 it won't matter if you have 2000mil or 0.75mil, your ki won't increase...

The balancing system in alpha2.0 was bad, but this one is worse, but I won't have to explain this cause it's told a 100 times.

After a while playing in beta1, I notice my blast radius isn't getting any bigger anymore, I wonder why, even at 300mil the explosions weren't that big..

Don't get me wrong, it's not like I like alpha2.0 better, just a few points, I think beta1 is heaps better. :]

Gtz.

Best answers
dude, if the blast radius from your KI blasts got bigger, after a while you wouldnt be able to fire them without killing yourself ;) but yeah, i agree that it was better having multiple beams (more than 2) in a PS, although i think it was a bug and it didnt make the PS harder for anybody, it added damage to the looser though.

Best answers
ok i do agree about the running out of ki

but the beta is so much better, than the alpha

and the blast radius's r HUGE man ask any aussie that has played me, with kame wave or gohans shield attack, u can nearly take out the hole map, and i have with shield attack

Best answers
i like the idea about when your losing Ki for ex charging a beam ur number actualy drops down,and then when u powerup it raises again.

Best answers
Originally posted by SCIxX
Some things I noticed while playing.

In alpha2.0 you could powerstruggle quite long without your ki running out, well in beta1 your ki-bar is already almost empty when you fired your charged beam and if you put force into the powersturggle you'll run out of ki in notime.
Also, when you're powerstruggling, someone else's beam will fly right through it, you won't be able to put more beams into the struggle.

Your KI got higher when your PL would raise, in beta1 it won't matter if you have 2000mil or 0.75mil, your ki won't increase...

The ba

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom