what happened to toonami

Best answers
in the uk we get a whole channel for toonami 24/7.
but starting to this week there showing S***T kiddies cartoon that belong on CN like CUBIX. but aleasted thier showing Dragonball now only if they show us another gundam serries or do i need to buy them from america on DVD

Best answers
YES! PURGE SCOOBY DOO!!
PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURGE IT! LET THE ARTISTS ROT IN HELL!!!
BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN MOTHER****ERS! BUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN!!!!

KyoKusanagi

K
On a somewhat related note about Scooby Doo - im sure i heard somewhere that Scooby Snacks were a codeword for an illegal substance of some sort - a Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds sorta thing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hitokiri said:
Samurai Jack is the only quality show that dug out of there. Seriously; I recommend you all watch a few episodes. It's got an inexplicable stylishness to it, even though it seems like it could've been done in Flash 6.
Samurai Jack also sucks ass.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon have been bought out by the Chinese and are being employed as ways to further dumb down the populace so that in twenty years the Chinese can roll right over us.

Best answers
It's the patriots, THE PATRIOTS I TELLZ YE!

(as a counter remark to Gman's consipracy theorum)

Best answers
Phatslugga said:
My Brother and Me(my favorite childhood sitcom)
OMG!!!!! That show was on another level...pure genious. and who can forget Goo?hahahhahah.

but yeah, Toonami = No. i hardly ever watch it. im either sleeping or doing something interesting. it was ok when i used to watch dbz, zoids, and other such shows.

omg...My Brother and Me. i wish i had all those episodes.

Best answers
[eD] ! said:
Cat Dog is cool too >:]
But you know, I'm actually over-joyed that they moved it to Saturday, they have a bunch of COOL new shows. It also looks as if they're finally going to finish off the Dark Tournament for Yu Yu Hakusho too*So excited* And that new Gundam Seed show looks fairly awesome with a dash of pwnage.
they will probably finish the dark tournament when there done relasing it all on tape and editing it by US government standards to show on tv, anyways all that happens is that kurama barley beats karasu, but still loses the round because he didnt get up on a 10 count before karasu died, hiei uses the black dragon attack on bui, but bui deflects it back to hiei, bui then thinks he wins then hiei comes out and reveals that the real power of the black dragon wave comes from absorbing it, in which he does and basically becomes invincible and makes short work of bui, then kuwabara uses the special sword and cuts young toguro to pieces, and yuske and togoro fight for a couple of episodes, and ends when yuske fires his full power spirit gun in rage when togoro "kills" kuwabara, and then sakyo self destructs the stadium and they all escape while sakyo stays and lets himself die, and thats the summary basically, then you get introduced to the main villian of the next and best arc, sensui

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom