what happend to oozaru's half way through dbz

Best answers
isnt it funny how when dbz first started when ever there was a good fight there were usually oozaru's then after a while the sayans not including goku lost there tails and then the oozaru's dissapeared of the face of the universe if anyone knows please explain ;/

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I think you answered your own question. Saiyans can't become Oozarus without their tails. So, since all the saiyans on the show lost their tails, there isnt going to be very many Oozarus.

Best answers
They did that becuz then Goku, Vegeta, etc. would always have to be weaker than their enemies for it to ever be a thrill. Cuz if they are having trouble beating someone without being oozura then they could just go oozura and 10x their power and bad guy dead. If Vegeta or Goku had their tails they would have been able to kill Frieza, the androids, cell, and buu easily.

Best answers
Ive always wondered why Vegeta's tail never grew back after It was cut off. During DB Goku's tail got choped of and grew back a bunch of times.

Best answers
Saiyan children can grow their tails back. Saiyan adults cannot. That's why vegeta's tail never grew back and why DB Goku's tail did.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Morrone
They did that becuz then Goku, Vegeta, etc. would always have to be weaker than their enemies for it to ever be a thrill. Cuz if they are having trouble beating someone without being oozura then they could just go oozura and 10x their power and bad guy dead. If Vegeta or Goku had their tails they would have been able to kill Frieza, the androids, cell, and buu easily.
What??? We're talking DBZ here, pal! Not GOLDEN OZARU from GT... the normal oozaru doubles a person's power by 10x times and a super saiyan, super saiyan 2, etc are waaaay more powerful than oozaru in dbz. Going oozaru wouldn't help them any bit at all in dbz.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Golden Oozaru appears in Dragonball Z. While Vegeta is talking about the first super saiyan on Namek. I have always assumed that becoming Oozaru and Super Saiyan were possible, but the higher level of SSJ weren't. Super 4 is more like super monkey three then, heh ;p

Best answers
Originally posted by Cucumba
Super 4 is more like super monkey three then, heh ;p
Well a scaled down human shaped super monkey three. There are no more oozarus in DBZ because then it would be stupid on many many ways, like oh no cell has a higher pl BOOM SSJ2 GIANT MONKEY BANG COMPLETLY CRUSH CELL, and then it would have a lesser storyline with the whole Vegeta going oozaru thing.

Best answers
Originally posted by grOOvy
What??? We're talking DBZ here, pal! Not GOLDEN OZARU from GT... the normal oozaru doubles a person's power by 10x times and a super saiyan, super saiyan 2, etc are waaaay more powerful than oozaru in dbz. Going oozaru wouldn't help them any bit at all in dbz.
No they aren't buddy. They could go SSJ then go oozura. That would make them Golden Oozura. Its never confirmed how many times the SSJ transformation multiples your power but I quote from King Kai "he's now several times more sensational". Oozura is a lot more than several, its 10 times. Going oozura would have easily defeated Frieza. Turning Golden Oozura would have easily defeated Cell and Buu. Do not play me for a fool.

Fumoffu!
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
RRRRRRight, then how come every oozaru/golden oozaru transformation we've seen takes place in the normal form? Although the real answer can only be confirmed by the actual writers of DBZ, but -millions- have assumed that oozaru is a form below super saiyan. About -thousands- of DBZ fan sites also say the same thing.

Best answers
Its below becuz it happens first.

Lets put this into perspective.

Frieza states that he has only been using 1% of his power while he thinks Goku has been using 5%, or a lil less.

So say Friezas maximum PL is 100(just for the sake of ez math). When goes to maximum Gokus maximum would be 20PL. When Goku transforms lets just say he quaruples his PL. That would give him 80PL. The reason I say quadruple becuz Frieza kicks his ass at 100%, but then when Goku "comes back" Goku is stronger for unknown reasons becuz before Frieza 100% beat Goku Round 1 but Round 2 Goku beat Frieza. Even the scouter on the ship said Frieza was stronger the first time around. So that means at best Goku multuiplies his power by 5.

The point is that if they kept Oozura all the saiyans would have to be purposely weaker than the evil overlords and all the battles would have to be fought in Oozura/Golden Oozura.

Best answers
wow i just though a giant monkey would be an easy target for a disc. or mega blast. and imagin a kick to the family jewls when they are that big, thats gotta be painful. i can see it now...

vegeta "ha ha i am more powerful then you..."
*vegeta transforms to super monkey*

*buu gets steped on and re-solidifies*

buu "i dont like you"
*buu flies at vegetas head*
*vegeta tryes to move his enourmas body outa the way but his fat ass (remember he is a giant) gets in the way of buu, buu flies right through him and vegeta dies*

*buu then turns him into candy and gets a tummy ache from heating so much chocolate, buu dies from sugar overdose and krillen becomes the strongest*

yeha i like it now, go krillen.

Best answers
Lol. good one man.

But seriusly.

Cell or buu could kill vegeta or even golden vegeta Ozzaro with ease.

And if i remember right, SSj3 is stronger than cthe Normal oZzaro, but not the golden one. i may be wrong.

Best answers
SSJ Vegeta was half as strong as SSJ2 Gohan so Normal Oozura Vegeta could have defeated Cell. SSJ2 Vegeta was half as strong as SSJ3 Goku so Golden Oozura Vegeta could have defeated Buu.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what does it matter? the writers took him out and didn't have a use for the oozaru after people started going ssj. Proplem solved.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
This is where we discover that the power levels of DBZ are quite frankly, screwed. The only reason Vegeta didn't destroy Frieza during the time of his servitude was that he didn't believe himself strong enough. Remember Vegeta could make an artificial moon for he, Nappa and Raditz while Frieza remained constantly in his normal form. One quick rush buy the Saiya-Jins whose powerlevels would be in the 100,000s at the very least would have crushed Frieza and the rest of the army.

Why didn't he do it?

Becuase obviously it wasn't enough, Super Saiya-Jin must be a more powerful transformation or it wouldn't have allowed Goku to win.

And for the record it's always been my personal belief that it takes a while after the first jump for a Saiya-Jin to reach his full potential as a SSJ. It explains why Goku so easily overpowered Frieza towards the end and why he seemed even more powerful when he arrived on Earth. Just my personal oppinion though.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Freiza does state that, "only a fool would welcome that scenario" [fight saiyans in the light of the full moon] during the Bardok special. I think Freiza knew his final form at 100% could be defeated by an Oozaru Vegeta of sufficient strength.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't the title of one of Frieza's episodes "Power Level One Million?" Vegeta had a powerlevel below 50,000 if I remember correctly, so going Oozaru still would be half of Frieza's strength.

Best answers
but vegetas tail grew more than once goku doesnt count cuz he had his tail removed. but then after it grew back after a few episodes his tail just diapeared?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom