What do you smoke?

Do you huff and puff to blow the house down?

• Ciggerettes, 1-5 a day

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ciggerettes, 6-10 a day

• Ciggerettes, 10-15 a day

• Ciggerettes, 16-20 a day

• Ciggerettes, 20+ a day

• Cigars ftw o/

• A pipe (heh)

• Illicit Substances

• I don't smoke.

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
In the spirit of Amnestometh's thread, here's a general interest poll ;o

I smoke about ten ciggerettes a day and I love each and every one like a son.

Best answers
I dont smoke, mainly because of it being addicting, a waste of money, stupid, bad for your health, and I enjoy being tumor-free. Oh, and I would be crazy to smoke while I weight lift.

Im not meaning to bash smokers, I could care less about your health, im just stating an opinion.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay! A thread with my name in it!

6-10 cigs a day, but not anymore o/

I'm quitting. As of now, it's been 3 hours since I've had a cigarette, and I don't intend to let up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't smoke, mainly because I can't stand the smell and the taste of it....and I have asthma.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't smoke. Aside from the fact I do not have the paitence,money,reason, or desire to smoke (not just cigaretts), but my alergies would keep me sneezing throughout the whole smoke =/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Marijuana, usually when I'm hanging with friends at a party or something, and some weed just happens to be in the vicinity. I'm not crazy about it, so I rarely go and buy my own, I just mooch off of others at social gatherings when it's easy to acquire.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll smoke tobacco on occasion, usually once or twice a month, and usually with a hookah.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Stopped smoking the Ganj (except in certain high stress situations, mainly around finals), now I enjoy an occasional cigar. Such as on my birthday, New Years, Canada Day etc...

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cigar. Tried one in Mexico once, and was very relaxing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I once kissed somebody who smoked. The taste was so disgusting that I couldnt even stand it while inebriated. If Im going to kill myself, Ill do it with something more fun and not so disgusting.

Good on anybody who has quit, I hear quitting it is like quitting heroin. Anybody that does smoke, its your body, do what you want with it. Just so long as my taxes arent being used to keep you alive later. Enjoy dying.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I smoke pot just like Magus, Hibiki, Hash and Opti. On and off. PLaying video games while high is super fun. Just imagine being in the game.

Best answers
kidboy i cant see you doing it but -shrug- yea like magus

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I couldn't imagine kidboy smoking either. But then again... there are a lot of things i try not to imagine >.> lol kidboy you know you're my hero

I don't smoke, never have, never will. I hear it relieves stress. And that's great because everyone gets stressed out, but i don't believe that it's worth killing yourself slowly for. I just sleep, or play a game or something.

If i may ask to the people who do smoke on a regular basis, why did you start? I just don't really understand why people would do things harmful to your body is all.

And Amne: congrats on your will to quit, i wish you the best of luck =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom