What do you prefer?

Prefer sitting on a cold toilet seat or warm seat to do your business?

• Total voters
Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh...

you realize that its not very likely you get sick from sitting on ANYTHING unless its either
a. discarded needles.
or because
b. you lick your ass after you sat on it.

just wipe it down very quick, thats why they stock plenty of toilet paper. or if your really paranoid, cover it in toilet paper or those bowl shaped sterile bag things

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uh...

you realize that its not very likely you get sick from sitting on ANYTHING unless its either
a. discarded needles.
or because
b. you lick your ass after you sat on it.

just wipe it down very quick, thats why they stock plenty of toilet paper
Agreed .

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Putting your hand on something like the hand rail on a bus/train/subway, is 10000000x more nasty than sitting your butt on a warm toilet seat.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Putting your hand on something like the hand rail on a bus/train/subway, is 10000000x more nasty than sitting your butt on a warm toilet seat.
That depends who's butt was on that seat before yours...

I was just going to ignore this thread, because in all honesty, what... the... ****... But since I'm in here, I'll say I prefer a cold toilet seat...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like warm seats, and ours always is cause the heater vent is right above it, so its always nice and toasty. I squat when I go at school, you just cant help it. The seats are always disgusting and have cigarette ashes and burns all over them from the "badasses" smoking in the bathroom and using the seat as an ash tray. It's actually pretty funny, just thinking about how dumb I look doing it, and how impossible it is to wipe your ass from that position.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I haven't really used a public toilet for a **** since i was a child, I make sure I avoid relying on public services. Depends really, this country being cold, a cold toilet seat is usually uncomfortable, its not so bad in summer when its quite hot outside, its a little refreshing when its cool.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its not really about the diseases you may or may not contract from sitting on a recently used toilet seat. I find it's more of a mental image that some oversized angry fat samoan has unloaded last nights dinner of mexican beans and chilli into the very bowl you're sitting on.

The thought of such an event is much more disturbing than any actual diseases you may or may not get from sitting on a warm seat. With that in mind I pick cold, most public toilets in Australia have plastic sitting portions so the cold isn't all that cold anyway (as opposed to the ceramic bits which really absorb the cold.)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer a warm seat, given that it wasn't warm when I sat down... I guess that mean I vote cold.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold or warm?? Hell no, i squat, sitting there like a bold eagle, waiting for my chance to pounce my prey. Just for that i keep the door unlocked and the lights turned off. So if they don't hear me dropping bombs and open the door, wham, i've got dinner.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unless the person sitting on it before you had chlamydia and the spray hit the seat =o

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
unless the person sitting on it before you had chlamydia and the spray hit the seat =o
Such infections, albeit possible, have no documented cases. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my! Imagine if someone who had AIDS or HIV had gone on your toilet! D: Although, I've never heard of anybody getting infected that way. It'd ignite an immense hatred for toilets for me.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oh my! Imagine if someone who had AIDS or HIV had gone on your toilet! D: Although, I've never heard of anybody getting infected that way. It'd ignite an immense hatred for toilets for me.
Uhh, pools closed. Hot damn I guess people don't know about AIDS and HIV. HIV is spread fluid to fluid only, contact with the air kills HIV in about three to six seconds if memory serves, and you can aquire AIDS if you are infected with HIV. Aquired Immuno Deficiency Syndrome is a syndrome you get from being infected with the Human Imunnodeficiency Virus, not the infectious disease.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yay! I learned things!

As for my opinion on the matter at hand, if I have to go, I have to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom