What do you prefer?

Prefer sitting on a cold toilet seat or warm seat to do your business?

• Total voters
Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sitting on a cold toilet seat doing your business or a nice warm seat where somebody could have sat on it in the past 20 mins or so and done their business?

I vote cold knowing nobody sat on it in the past hour or so and plus the shock sitting down helps it to exit faster then sitting on an already warm seat lol.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Come on now perfect legit question just thought of it when I went to the washroom lol

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold. I have a strong imagination that's easily triggered, meaning if I sit on a warm seat I start to think of who's ass has been on it before me. Plus since I come from a family with four men in it, sitting on a warm seat is usually associated with terrible odour as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't understand why people are cautious of their bosom temperature, all of them are 90% dirty, and trying to remain sanitary while taking care of business, it's pointless.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I totally agree, also when I was younger I had a phobia of using public toilets and my god even the johnny on the spots just thinking of the people who sat on it or left a present inside haha. Got over it though once I started driving truck cause either you crap your pants, crap on the road or crap in a public toilet options are very limited.

mf29 for me its all about the shock of sitting down on the cold seat and also helps knowing my ass is the one warming it up not someone elses cheeks lol.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
Both actually o_O, depends how badly I needed to go to the toilet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
If you have to go, you have to go, plain and simple.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ya but thats not what is being asked what is being asked if you prefer to sit on a cold seat or a warm seat. Ya you have to go you have to go thats true but not what is being asked.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Dood, when i **** I dont even sit on the toilet

I squat

lol to sit on a toilet is just nasty all the germs ESPECiALLY IN a PUBLIC BATHROOM omfg yuck..

I dont even sit on my toilet at HOME. lol!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cold.

Warm seats just scream "OH ****ING NASTY!!!" to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The toilet seat being warm could also indicate that it was just cleaned.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i'm the only guy who squats? wtf?!

i love when i cause a splatter :D

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Usually most disinfects are room tempature so if it was just cleaned it should still be cold means someone beat you to the clean seat!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
disinfecting should be as hot as possible to kill bacterium. which is why i use a cold flannel...

Best answers
well since i use a bedpan instead of a toilet, i prefer warm since it means it was just cleaned. and yes I am 100% serious.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer cold. If it's warm, I just put some toilet paper on the seat and sit on it. Especially since my grandmother lives with us.

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So far looks like the preheated seats are in the lead! My god I never would have expected you guys to enjoy the seats of other people's behind in them before yours!

Best answers
heres a good quat trick i use, lift up the sitting seat thing, so theres no sitdown lid on, turn so ur facing the wall, now squat ontop of that, and hold onto toilet base thingy where the flusher is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom