What Do You Like Too See In A Boy/Girl ?

Best answers
Bascially im asking what type of girls/boys you like??

I like girls who are cute, calm, sexy and kinda demanding for watever reasons. :)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I like cute and cuddly (which usually means shorter than my 5'8" frame) but she has to be a tiger in the sack.

Best answers
I like women with a lot of inner strength. This means a lot of my girlfriends are people who lived through a bad childhood and still managed to keep herself going strong. It's just something in the way they treat people, and their quiet but reassuring self confidence that seems to catch my interest. Other than that, i like a girl with a really nice smile and deep eyes. Definitly has to be into just sitting there and cuddling though, i'm the hopeless romantic type.

Best answers
Women that are intelligence, understanding, have a great sense of humor, common sense, and attractive.

Pan

Best answers
I personally like Bad Boys, no Cheesy Guys. I like them to be Street Smart and Independent. I want there Inside to match there Outside!!.They have to be Fit, Taller than me, Very Attractive, And Overall have an Awsome Personality and just Fun to be around.

Best answers
^Pretty demanding aren't we :p
I like a decent looking girl, who has a bit of depth. Shallow women just don't do it for me.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmm.
I like Women where just suits perfect for me. I dunno how to explain,
but she has to have the special one thing,that makes me forgett the surroundings, and lets me to think of her the whole day.
Oh. she has to be sexy,nice,frienldy,humourus(word might be wrong cause i dunno how to write it), smart,blonde (but not so important), and do some sports lovely...stuff like that ,you know :] .
And not Bad i dont like Women/Girls where are full bad stuff.

(damn my writing suckz, i need to learn that again)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, she'd have to be smart and understanding, pretty good looking and about my own height. Not shallow, but preferably strong in will (I like arguing..). She wouldn't nag or be very pushy/controlling (Free spirited). Long black hair, eye colour doesn't matter. Some common interests, but not all - want to learn to like other things too. Doesn't need to be a good cook, seeing as I like cooking.

Best answers
Avenger said:
She wouldn't nag or be very pushy/controlling
Good luck with that

I like girls w/ actual personalities

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'll just say the qualities about my girlfriend which makes me like her a hellalot.

Smart, good sense of humour, nice person, but also a little crazy. Always interested in new things, and doesn't get down on her self to much.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
its hard to go with this one, cos every time ive said what i like, something has come along and smashed that theory to bits....the only girl i havent stopped loving is amy, and thats even after weve been appart so long and had sepperate partners...so i guess everything i want in a girl, she has :S

Best answers
Avenger said:
She wouldn't nag or be very pushy/controlling.
LOL

Brunette, smart, looks decent, same interest, and can cook if needed too.

Basically what I already have.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I am still looking for the girl who is strong in her faith, has high moral values, and realizes that I am all for a long term relationship, that lasts a life time. I guess you could say I am against pre-marital sex, and can understand and will accept any negative comments I will recieve for stating this.

You can call me a hopeless romantic, you can call me an unrealistic fool... but I will stand by this standard until I die.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hay man thats your own choice, and im sure you have your reasonsl... i cant say im against it... im against underage sex, and people having sex just for the sake of it (at least for the first time...) as i can admit to having 1 one night stand (which i regret!).
i think the first time should definately be something special, as it only happens once... and if you wanna wait till ur married for that, then gl finding someone who feels the same! more power too ya!

Best answers
I personally am not really sure what I want anymore. Too many times I judged what I wanted in a girl by what I already had, now that she is gone, I realize that I don't fully know what all I want in a partner.

I do know that I prefer a girl who isn't too crazy of a partier, someone who could stay in and watch a movie with me. I don't like high maintinence girls...too much trouble. A girl who would laugh at me if I farted during sex, rather than slap me. And I do like a bit of a freak in the bed.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mentally.. Guys who are willing to spend lots of time together, and who enjoy doing things that are romantic. Also, I don't like "two-faced" guys--the kind that are nice, sweet around you, and then act like asses in front of their friends. Similar interests are (obviously) a must, as well(movies, anime, games, swimming, reading, etc), and being able to cook well is always nice. You also have to be able to keep up with me in an argument. :p Might sound weird, but I like my guys to be a little jealous--it shows that they still really care for you.

Purely physically, Hmm.. I like guys who are about my height, a little taller.. Defined pecs are a plus, facial hair(beard/moustache) is a minus, but sideburns are okay. I like 'defined' guys(just plain skinny is good as well), but not muscular. Also, green eyes are a huge plus.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heck, just a girl... that is nice, kind.... i allready have one in my mind, she's an angel....

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well personality wise, has to have a little intelligence, airheaded women are a big turn off for me. Eyes..hmm I like 'dreamish' eyes that look like just kind of..like she's thinkign alot..can't explain it. Eye color doesn't matter for me, my emerald eyes are sexy enough for the two of us XD!

one big HUEG plus for me is redheads. :eek:

similar interests are nice, but opposites attract and debating/arguing is fun.
Piercings...meh girls don't need them for any additional points from me XD. the past few girls I've been with over the years always wanted me to get my tongue pierced, which I had done recently.

Sadly I haven't had a girlfriend since this contortionist I was dating a long time ago, but hell I'm in high school, and if I can't find a girlfriend then there's something wrong with me :eek:

Pan

Best answers
Brim said:
A girl who would laugh at me if I farted during sex, rather than slap me. And I do like a bit of a freak in the bed.
Roflmao!!!!! That was so Hillarious and Digusting, dude what girl wouldn't slap you?? thats just...that just ruins the whole monment ^_^""!! Good Luck Finding That Type Brim..

Bolteh said:
TITS AND VAGINA! gniiiiiirrrrrllll
Way To Keep It Real Bolteh!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom