What Do You Like Too See In A Boy/Girl ?

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bolteh said:
i like natural looks with a sweet innerself

same here.... i like girls that laugh and smile alot..... personality has to be no1 on the list though.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Cucumba said:
I'm going to put a little more into my answer now, since I barely put anything into it before:

I need to be able to be freinds with this woman first. If I couldn't hang out with her as just a freind before, I'm not interested. I don't like to inflate my date's brain before we go out; airheads need not apply. I like a strong independant woman, one who does not need me to make decisions for her, but needs me to be close and tender. I need a girl who can laugh, I'm fairly goofy when I'm not running the show here. Mephit laughs at my jokes and antics, even if they can get juvinile and just plain strange. I also want someone who is intelligent enough to carry a conversation with me. The reason I like small girls is the way they fit. I love to hold my loved one in my arms, and kiss the top of her head . . . I just love the way smaller women cuddle on my chest, and place their hands on my chest. Hands are a big thing for me . . . I like long nails and slender fingers, chubby digits and chewed off nails . . . bleh. My girl has to like my facial hair . . . if not, go date another girl . . . :p
OMG ! I'm telling mephit j00 ch34t1ng!

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Smart and enjoys to argue.. that's pretty much it.

Edit: God help me.. o_O
I saw someone reading this on 'Who's Online' but never thought to check the date.. D'oh.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Let's not revive dead threads. o_o

You know what I really want in a girl? Me.
~Deman

No What he Really Wants is Me, But is Midget Form
~LiteNET

Quit hinting, neither of you can have the Mango.
~Magus

I've had the Mango and it tasted like bad banana's
~Pain

No one has ever had their dose of me to tell the tale.
~Magus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom