What do you hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate people who refuse to remove their blinders and view everything objectively.
I hate people who assume that people haven't already viewed things objectively, when they have, and decided ultimately where their loyalties lie.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate people who think "choosing" what they've been brought up to know and love is a conscious decision and not a byproduct of their indoctrination and upbringing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate people who can't decide and always change their opinions.
I also hate people , who can't explain their reasonings and keep blindly telling bull**** they can't believe either.
I also hate people who devote theirselves to a product they bought with parent's money saying and bragging to everyone how much better it is than any other like and how good it is for almost every person they know.
Most of all 3, i hate lying and dishonesty in any way possible.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate people who think "choosing" what they've been brought up to know and love is a conscious decision and not a byproduct of their indoctrination and upbringing.
I hate people who don't know **** about me or my "upbringing" and assume that by believing what I was born into (and by the way, my Mother was an atheist when she married my father, and only yesterday she and had a wild and impassioned religious discussion that both of us walked away from feeling very good indeed) that I'm automatically a zealot, and that the only true way to go is to look at every religion and every scientific proof in the known Universe and remain undecided or atheist for the rest of your life.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate people who pointlessly argue that Halo was originally released for the Dreamcast.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate people who equate making inferences with making assumptions due to their inability to understand or realize they wear their beliefs and upbringing on their sleeve (which goes against that person's savior's teachings), allowing a person such as myself to deduce certain things about that person. I also hate when those same people attempt to convince others that they are making informed and intelligent choices, despite those choices coinciding with what a person such as myself would have predicted said person would make, which is followed with the demonization of an opposing (which they don't even hate for political reason but for religious reasons which doesn't make sense unless being against a certain political party is the same as opposing their religious preference, and if that political party and their religious preference are the same, it is in spite of the American constitution and against the beliefs of the Founding Fathers) party despite that person's political party destroying the country he claims to love.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate people who want everyone to be friends.

I especially hate Manimals who pretend to be people.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate people who equate making inferences with making assumptions due to their inability to understand or realize they wear their beliefs and upbringing on their sleeve (which goes against that person's savior's teachings), allowing a person such as myself to deduce certain things about that person. I also hate when those same people attempt to convince others that they are making informed and intelligent choices, despite those choices coinciding with what a person such as myself would have predicted said person would make, which is followed with the demonization of an opposing (which they don't even hate for political reason but for religious reasons which doesn't make sense unless being against a certain political party is the same as opposing their religious preference, and if that political party and their religious preference are the same, it is in spite of the American constitution and against the beliefs of the Founding Fathers) party despite that person's political party destroying the country he claims to love.
You want to continue this? PM me. I'll just say that certain political parties are formed and upheld by people who have certain belief systems. One of them holds true to Christian ideals; ideals that I stand for. Conservative versus Liberal is pretty clear cut as to which a Christian would side with. I love America, but I love God even more. Those are called priorities.

I demonize people who want things like abortion and embryonic stem cell research, who wish religion didn't exist and would like nothing better than to ban religion altogether.

Also, faith has nothing to do with "informed and intelligient" choices. Faith is faith. Deal with it. Not everyone has to have everything thrust under their noses.

Lastly, it was my understanding that standing up for your beliefs and defending them was a good thing. Don't turn Jesus' words against me, friend; all you're trying to do is tell me "Doesn't God tell you to turn the other cheek?" to silence me and my beliefs. Well bull**** on that.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Whoa whoa, J-Dude. I don't know why you're taking this personally. I'm just talking about non-specific types of people that I hate.

Jeez, I hate people who think they're more important than my one true lord and savior, Nixanthra.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate people who bring the topic back on topic. Bastards.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate manimals who insist on speaking like people.

Stop it, Sub.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate margarine, though I am partial to the process of dehydrogenation as applied to lipids.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate people who are irrationally afraid and try to pass on their irrational fears to me instead of dealing with it.
And Paris Hiltonites, who ruin my other wise unwavering faith in blonde women.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I hate religion. No joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom