What do you hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate religions that make religion look bad.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I also have to agree with the matter of religion. The fact that there are more than one religion proves that it's wrong.

Religion has done nothing for humankind, not bringing us forward. Only death and conflicts await if you read and watch every religion. Maybe hinduism and buddhaism is a little different, but still, why need to believe in anything when you can achieve the same things to do good for the sake of others and so on? Religion is not by no means a "lifeguide" either. I believe even the dumbest and self conscious people have moral values over everything. There are however, a lot of these too, who should be avoided : psycho- /sociopaths.

So therefore, i hate religion.

Really, does there always need to be some sort of ritual in order to believe? Like going to church, or bowing down to allah every day? It's funny how people can't think, or some can, but are afraid to express themselves because some believe they will be hated for their opinions.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate people who constantly complain about stereotyping people, and then live up to stereotypes.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't like where this is going....

I hate girls who try to get back at me for doing something they imagined I did, but didn't actually do. Like banging their best friend. I have her number. I speak to her. I'm her friend. No, I'm not banging your skank friend. Stop message bombing my answering machine and thinking of clever ways to get me to admit to doing something I didn't do.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The fact that there are more than one religion proves that it's wrong.
The Hell it does. Where is your reasoning here?

Also, I'm sick of people treating religion like it's only a state of mind and talking about "what it's done for mankind". Religion is the gateway to the hereafter. THAT is it's purpose, and EVERYONE benfits from it if they've done their part right. It astounds me how so many people are so consumed by the physical world and have the gall to say, "I'm going to assume anything that we can't explain with science, meaning religion, is fake, so instead let's measure it by how it affects humans who in turn affect the world."

You miss the point entirely. You people always let your heads get in the way of your hearts.

Think of it like this way. Let's say I live my life believing in God, and when I die I find out he doesn't exist. Then let's say I live my life believing there is no God, and when I die, I not only find out I was wrong, but will then be judged for it. Which is the better course?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate people who attempt to do good or live the way their holy book tells them to, not because they're genuinely good people, but because they're afraid of what may or may not exist after they die.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The Hell it does. Where is your reasoning here?

Also, I'm sick of people treating religion like it's only a state of mind and talking about "what it's done for mankind". Religion is the gateway to the hereafter. THAT is it's purpose, and EVERYONE benfits from it if they've done their part right. It astounds me how so many people are so consumed by the physical world and have the gall to say, "I'm going to assume anything that we can't explain with science, meaning religion, is fake, so instead let's measure it by how it affects humans who in turn affect the world."

You miss the point entirely. You people always let your heads get in the way of your hearts.

Think of it like this way. Let's say I live my life believing in God, and when I die I find out he doesn't exist. Then let's say I live my life believing there is no God, and when I die, I not only find out I was wrong, but will then be judged for it. Which is the better course?

I think this pretty much sums the reasoning up pretty well :

How can you know if Jesus was only a normal person like all of us and the story developed by urban legend, then it developed even more and so, the bible came?

Sorry to say this , but religion has been and always will be a source of business to get money. In the medieval times, you would have been gotten killed if you didn't want to get turned to god's side, now the situation is gladly different. And you are right, there is no actual 100% of proof on the science vs religion issue, it's just a matter faith.

We should go back on topic.

And for the matter of what happens after life: unknown.

I just don't believe the life will be over after that, since there are these things like deja vu ( i am an atheist, but i still believe we will "rebirth" somewhere else , like at the other side of the universe or at second reality, doing things all over again without us knowing that).

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh...uh....I hate.......waiting for the subway?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate it when people assume that scientists don't ignore contradictory evidence, particularly after having read a now classic social psychological study about how professional clinicians (who are applied scientists) fall victim to cognitive confirmation and confirmatory hypothesis testing (ie: "Seek and ye shall find").

...but, being a science student (and soon-to-be degree holder), I can't say that I hate science, or scientists =P

And I'll back up MC with what he posted previously, after having viewed the videos he posted:
MC said:
I hate people who think they can project their energy at people
I had the distinct displeasure of knowing such an individual >_>

EDIT - Actually, the study I spoke of is, at least in my opinion, an interesting read; it's called the "Rosenhan Study" by most, and was originally titled "On Being Sane in Insane Places". Any Psych enthusiasts who haven't read about it would probably find it intriguing.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate it when i don't have coca cola at my fridge when i want it the most.:(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate people who attempt to do good or live the way their holy book tells them to, not because they're genuinely good people, but because they're afraid of what may or may not exist after they die.
I hate people who assume that anyone who believes in God does so out of fear of Hell rather than out of simple love for God and his son.

*Speaking Directly*

You need to sort out your assumptions *******. You make a lot of blanket stereotypes about people and their beliefs that are utter bull****. You think religion is so below you? Keep at it that way. I'll pray for people like you, but as much as I'll pity you, I can't say I'll shed too many tears over your ultimate fate if you don't change your ways.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nah, Zeo's a good man. That's not going to happen.
Nix is with him.

I also hate when i run out of pizza when i'm hungry. :(

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think this pretty much sums the reasoning up pretty well :

How can you know if Jesus was only a normal person like all of us and the story developed by urban legend, then it developed even more and so, the bible came?

Sorry to say this , but religion has been and always will be a source of business to get money. In the medieval times, you would have been gotten killed if you didn't want to get turned to god's side, now the situation is gladly different. And you are right, there is no actual 100% of proof on the science vs religion issue, it's just a matter faith.

We should go back on topic.

And for the matter of what happens after life: unknown.

I just don't believe the life will be over after that, since there are these things like deja vu ( i am an atheist, but i still believe we will "rebirth" somewhere else , like at the other side of the universe or at second reality, doing things all over again without us knowing that).

You seem so geared towards "progress". Well guess what? Maybe I don't give a **** about progress.

As to religion making money, I attend no church. I'm a Christian for free. Your move.

And also, I DON'T know that Jesus wasn't an ordinary guy. You miss the ****ing point ENTIRELY...AGAIN! It's not about KNOWING, it's about FAITH. And if you can't understand that, then I have nothing but the deepest pity for you.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
I hate J-Dude's urge to always defend stupid christianity.
This thread is to state what you hate, not to discuss wether you think its right or wrong what others hate.

That being said, I hate uncreative people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom