What do you hate

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate people who copy other's work and claim it to be their own.

Especially in music industry.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because loving your fellow human for the sake of loving man is beneath you.

You're absolutely right. [Organized] religion is below me, and I'm going to criticize it every chance I get, and you'll defend it every chance you get. That's the beauty of freedom of expression, really. But again, you're confusing the act of inferring with the act of assuming. God may think they are one and the same, but God is wrong. Any post I direct at you uses information you, yourself, have given me. My outside experiences don't come into the equation (Which God also doesn't believe in) simply because I don't know any evangelical Christians over here.

And really, who are you to judge me? Judge not lest ye be judged. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone and all that. Or are the words of your lord and savior not good enough for you? I suppose not, because Jesus surely meant judge everyone, and pity everyone because you, as a modern Christian who has absolutely no idea what is stated in the Bible, are superior to lowly folk like myself who choose to think for themselves rather than be controlled by a mental construct that has no bearing in the realm we call Reality. I'd rather think of the Devil as symbol of the Ego and the pitfalls of man than as an actual living, breathing entity who has nothing better to do than to screw with people and get them condemned by God. Then again, God has killed more people than Satan, so I suppose in the event that both exist, God isn't my ally. In fact, Satan also gave us the ability to think for ourselves. He seems like a nice guy, really. I think I like him.

In any case, everything you say is exactly what I've long thought any religious zealot of any faith would say, so you're really only confirming and reinforcing my thoughts and...beliefs! You do a very poor job of presenting yourself as a rational human being. Then again, rationality probably isn't required when you worship an invisible man who hasn't interacted with Man ever.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Enough of the arguing, this thread will get locked soon otherwise..

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Because loving your fellow human for the sake of loving man is beneath you.

You're absolutely right. [Organized] religion is below me, and I'm going to criticize it every chance I get, and you'll defend it every chance you get. That's the beauty of freedom of expression, really. But again, you're confusing the act of inferring with the act of assuming. God may think they are one and the same, but God is wrong. Any post I direct at you uses information you, yourself, have given me. My outside experiences don't come into the equation (Which God also doesn't believe in) simply because I don't know any evangelical Christians over here.

And really, who are you to judge me? Judge not lest ye be judged. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone and all that. Or are the words of your lord and savior not good enough for you? I suppose not, because Jesus surely meant judge everyone, and pity everyone because you, as a modern Christian who has absolutely no idea what is stated in the Bible, are superior to lowly folk like myself who choose to think for themselves rather than be controlled by a mental construct that has no bearing in the realm we call Reality. I'd rather think of the Devil as symbol of the Ego and the pitfalls of man than as an actual living, breathing entity who has nothing better to do than to screw with people and get them condemned by God. Then again, God has killed more people than Satan, so I suppose in the event that both exist, God isn't my ally. In fact, Satan also gave us the ability to think for ourselves. He seems like a nice guy, really. I think I like him.

In any case, everything you say is exactly what I've long thought any religious zealot of any faith would say, so you're really only confirming and reinforcing my thoughts and...beliefs! You do a very poor job of presenting yourself as a rational human being. Then again, rationality probably isn't required when you worship an invisible man who hasn't interacted with Man ever.

Oh **** you. No really. Go...****....yourself. Jesus died for our sins, because according to him, we will sin every day of our lives. The best we can do as humans, imperfect and flawed, is to try and better ourselves a little each day. You lose. You ALWAYS lose. I can't defend the past, I can't defend the acts of Christians who go wrong, and I certainly can't defend *******s like you, sitting smug and high on their pedestal in the anti-God liberalist Democratic ****fest bandwagon, thinking you're too good for God and that you have everything figured out. Thinking you can call people like me all the disguting bull**** words you pull out your ass to try and make me look like an idiot and you look like ****ing Aristotle.

I believe in God. I believe he sent his only begotten son to die for our sins. I believe that God loves me and all his creation, and I love him. Everything else is secondary. EVERYTHING else is secondary. And nothing you can say, nothing you can do, no matter how big you make yourself out to be, can ever change that.

It's over. You've lost. You just don't know it.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And that, my friends, is what Christians are NOT supposed to do.

I hate being right all the time.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, considering this thread really isn't solving anything. (and never will)

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
see what your arguing made synth do T_T
Ready is no pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread