What do you expect from beta 1.3

Best answers
Beta 1.2 is just released, its awesome but what do you guys think beta 1.3 will bring us? On this forum I read things about transformations to a higher level (ssj2, kid buu, ultimate freeza etc), but I suppose you guys can mention a few other things you like to see in beta 1.3?

Mention them here and maybe you inspire the creators of this awesome game :)

Edit:
I hope they will change the gameplay so the PowerStruglles come back a bit more. The only thing I see now is melee, melee, melee, melee, melee.

Powerstruggles are awesome (especially in alpha 0.6, there the only thing you could was power struggle (wel allmost :p)). But I think there's TOO MUTCH melee and TOO little Power Struggle!

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well if this thread is aiming for suggestions considering 1.3 you can better start this thread in the suggestion forum.

there isnt an outline yet, as far as i know, but the team allready knows what they are wanting to implement.

i´m just hoping to see some more kickass transformation animations :D

Best answers
1.3 will be transformations all off up DBZ im not sure maybe just one more , we'll have to wait and see

Best answers
I hope they will change the gameplay so the PowerStruglles come back a bit more. The only thing I see now is melee, melee, melee, melee, melee.

Powerstruggles are awesome (especially in alpha 0.6, there the only thing you could was power struggle (wel allmost :p)). But I think there's TOO MUTCH melee and TOO little Power Struggle!

Edit:
Reptile, yeah well maybe this is a suggestion topic, if the creators take this topic serious and do something with our commands it is a suggestion topic, and then you say it correct when you say it has to move to the suggestion board (wow bad line, sorry i'm dutch). But maybe the creators won't do anything with this topic, and then whe only can dream about things that will change and then this isn't a suggestion topic and is posted correct in this board ;)

Edit2:
When a mod thinks this topic is better in the suggestion board, i would like to ask him if this post could be in a sticky. Maybe thats a good idea.

Best answers
Im expecting the new transformations like:

Goku - SSJ2
Vegeta - Super Vegeta or SSJ2 or Majin, but majin and ssj2 vegeta are the same thing really.

Gohan - SSJ2
Trunks - Super Trunks, Ascended SSJ 2nd grade, USSJ. Whatever you want to call it.
Piccolo - Nail fusion
Freeza - 2nd transformation (also known as freeza's 3rd form)
Krillin - nothing
cell - Perfect cell
buu - Super buu

char:
Adult Gohan
Adult Gohan's transformations (i dunno but they might be)
SSJ, SSJ2, Mystic/Kai power up whatever you want to call it. Or it might just be mystic

Attacks:
Trunks Flamethrower
Buu's Body Parts

Tweaks:
Pumping PS

Best answers
1.3 shouldnt take too much to finish eighter, now that the melee system is done :D

I'm expecting some kick ass effects in the new transformations

Best answers
It'll take it's time....

It's not just the tranformations, like evm. They will have to make new attacks for each transformation aswell.

Best answers
im hoping that 1.3 would bring some ground fighting optimizations. would make arena fighting on the cell arena maps heaps cool :),

Best answers
for me I would like nothing big, trasnformation arent such a big deal for me.
I would like more of the same thing :D , more animations, more combos, more sprites, more attacks, but the real big thing I think there is to change is how long the melee lasts, it seems as tough even if u prepunch 6 times and do maximum combo time with lots of little punches, the melee seems to last very shortly, maybe u gotta increase the stun time a lot and the bar where u pull ur off ur combos, that way it will be more efficient to do combos, cause right now the way I see it one 50% kamehame does the same damage as 4 combos :|
so u really gotta try and make the combos more usefull or else people simply will throw u every time instead of comboin'g

Best answers
Transformations, hoping they will fill all them out, even if they just do that its gonna be enough :p

But yea they might add some new stuff in, they are planning to redo capture the dragonballs as well.

Best answers
Actually two things:

1. Ascended levels ssj2 etc.
2. PS boost big time, make beams look more like the real thing, the longer a ps takes the bigger the beams will grow (no not to big :) ) something like that anyway!

Best answers
In addition to the new effects and transformations, I would like to see more characters added. Not sure who to add, but some ideas could be:

Tien
Yamcha
Adult Gohan
Ginyu Force members
Movie characters
Fusion characters

Well, maybe just add 2-4 new characters to it. Reason I say this is, that it's a hassle transfering files back and forth to use new characters. So, they should just add a few of the more popular characters, that arn't already in, to it.

Best answers
And don't you guys miss the powerstruggles? I think there's too mutch melee compared to power struggle (and i really love power struggles so i find that a bad thing :()

Best answers
Well.. i also hope they implant more charcters.. but as they have said many times..they wont put in movie characters. i would also like to see some improved animations on the melee.. sometimes it look odd, and the when you throw they dont always touch each other. The new transformations would also be sweet.

But i would especially like to see some more gamemodes. Some new exciting gamemodes, and of course i would mind to see some new attacks :p

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I dont see what is so great about Power struggles, but w/e. I'd like to see melee become a bit faster and a bit more fluid. They should also fix the beam jump. It isnt the way it was in 1.1. To elaborate, in 1.2 when you are falling and you want to beam jump, your character freezes in the air instead of continuing to fall and the being pushed up by the beam. I dont really like this version of beam jumping. Neither do people i know. Its just a suggestion. Oh, the throwing should be changed a bit. Holding left click should make a ps scenario, making it harder for the person to throw you. I think this problem was gonna be fixed in the patch though. Dunno for sure.

Best answers
Hmm holding left already does slow down the throw/makes the thrower use more of his ki, im pretty sure...! Id like to see some cool gamemodes too, no problems with stealing from other mods or games, so id love to see some capture the flag like mod instead of capture the db... So there would be like say 1 db and u would have to capture it and bring it to u, first one who gets 7 db gets point or something...
And then of course transformations would be nice - any animator/moddelller knows if it would be technically possible for piccolo to throw his turban and cape? That would rule too seriously much! :D
Also yes i hope they fix the beamjumping, i liked it in the 1.1 version too! :)

Best answers
Demon_Kid said:
In addition to the new effects and transformations, I would like to see more characters added. Not sure who to add, but some ideas could be:

Tien
Yamcha
Adult Gohan
Ginyu Force members
Movie characters
Fusion characters

Well, maybe just add 2-4 new characters to it. Reason I say this is, that it's a hassle transfering files back and forth to use new characters. So, they should just add a few of the more popular characters, that arn't already in, to it.
The team said NO movie characters will be added, nor any form of fusion whatsoever. Captain Ginyu is a possibility, though, as is Tien.

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tweaks and new models will be part of 1.3 along with the possibility of a couple of new characters (right now it is looking like 18, Ginyu, and Tien if the fans can get enough information and animations together for harSens {See the suggestions forum}), and it is gaurenteed that they'll add additional transformations. Don't expect it tomorrow though, there will undoubtedly be a lot of balancing and power level tweaking going on for 1.3 .

Best answers
How about adding goten or kid trunks?? and about the gamemodes, i really like the capture the dragonballs mode, but a capture the flag would be nice too. Or how about a fight between good and evil, the good team to protect an object for some time, and the evil team to destroy it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom