• none of the above my dbz mod wil pwn al :D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i couldnt agree more

bfp never was that good anyway

Best answers
Lol It wont be esf cause they dont worry bout transformations that much they worry bout the game play(Esf had better gameplay in aplha 2.0 than some of the other mods)

It wont be dmz cause they dont seem to be doing much of anything these days.

and i dont really watch any other the other mods,but it wont be sos cause they are making a much bigger game than the others.

Best answers
Though i doubt beta 1.2 will be available in a month..
i meant, if it took then an extra month to release ESF 1.2 i would have no problem with it.

Best answers
Wangster said:
bidforpower sux man, you have dumb attacks, dumb sounds, when it was dbz, it was way cooler, much better gameplay, but then funimation started to cry, and they had to remake the models, and not about dbz.
the maps r changed 2.
bfp is now a 1337 sux0rz game.
you cant even descend, or acend by own control.
I'm not saying that bfp is the best mod ever i just tink that they could be the first one with the 2nd transformation.
Because they had 2 transformation but only made 1

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, I agree that without making ESF for Half Life2, it will eventually wither and die.

Team ESF has decided not to make ESF for Half Life 2, but I think they will eventually change their mind out of necessity--that is, if they still care about ESF at that point.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OFFTOPIC:
Yes, BFP would have been a total waste. The characters models were soo unbalanced and lop-sided. I don't see why soo many ppl wanted to play it.

ONTOPIC: I voted for Gohan's Hidden Power, I think the beta is going to be released pretty soon, and the game is going to be released with trans up to SSJ3 soo.. Don't know about DMZ, they could come out with it first, but you'll just have to wait and see.

Best answers
to be honest the reason why bfp had to change their mod, is because they got sued for license infrigment (so what PC Powerplay said... {aussie magazine one of the best actually}) so yeah, I thought the mod was allright... but esf is still one of my favorite games (StarCraft First!) and Ill continue playing it untill the day they decide to stop making it, and I get bored of it... (bored of esf? NEVER!@ :p)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom