What character would you like to see in esf

Best answers
DOH FORGOT TO PUSH MAKE POLL BUTTON SORRY SO PLZ DONT REPLY TO THREAD

Best answers
I say that chibi gohan be replaced with the older version. but when hes older he doesnt use some of his old unique attacks so that doesnt matter to me. and I also think that broly should be added since hes the the most major character yet to be added next to gotenks. thats just my opinion so dont tell me that they wont add ppl from movies cause i know that.

Best answers
hey why not have a thing where u could merge wit each other u know like the KI ear rings or fusion technique.
where u play as one Char then switch to another but the other char does not have the same exp as the other.

when u play enough to get the same exp on both chars u get merg either with a fusion technique (keeping in mind theese Char do not play at the same time and are controled by u and need to be switched) or a pair of KI ear rings

and u can have a CS option where u can buy armour and scouters not to mention earings and beans. u get points when u kill peeeps.

:idea: my idea!:idea: :idea:

Best answers
I would love to see Tien in the game. Tien would be a good character to have because he has a number of different attacks that are not in the game and different from anyone elses.

So he would add a little something different than just adding another character like goten who has the same attacks as 4 other people.

Best answers
we wernt even meant to be replying but oh well,
You need someone with more attacks, some one thats unique.
like Dabura or Gotenks or Tien.
Goten and trunks shouldnt be cause they arent really strong enough or more importantly (...krillin) dont have any unique attacks, or many attacks at all for that matter, whereas goten has got the super wind up punch and the spinning wombat attack. oh and that ghost thing.
DAbura has his spit and besides he looks cool and is the king of demons and Tien cause, well so many ppl want him, he has heaps of attacks, is really cool and is stronger than krillin.

Best answers
Originally posted by Bangoth
DOH FORGOT TO PUSH MAKE POLL BUTTON SORRY SO PLZ DONT REPLY TO THREAD

ummm can you not read......?(first time i had to quote my self)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom