• Netscape

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was wondering what browser most people are using, I wanna see how many people use firefox on these forums and other browsers :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well i use IE simply because it does the job and hasnt done me harm yet.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
firefox just cos i find it comfortable, i dont care about pro's/con's cos to be honest, if i wanted to, i could solve all the cons for just about every other browser, im just comfortable with FF.

The Viking
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Firefox. No more 1000000000 popups. \0/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Firefox.

With the plugins I use, it replaces Flash objects with a button (no more auto-loading Flash ads! o/), I can block advertisements easily with two clicks of my mouse, and I have virtually zero popups. Only on very rare occasions will a popup manage to pass my popup blocker.

Firefox ftw. o/

Plus I find it very user friendly and comfortable.

Old School
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used Firefox for a while but Im using IE now. No problems at all.
With Firefox you have to download plugins for this and plugins for that, it was a pain in the ass.

Best answers
i use firefox but i use IE for some pages that use XML

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For all of my general browsing, I use Firefox.

I typically use IE when I'm working with WebCT (Web Course Tools), as it seems to work better with IE than with Firefox for some features (mostly when trying to obtain lecture notes).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Fox, It's just simply teh pwnage of nearly all other browsers these days. Following extensions I also find that come in handy are fasterfox, Adblock, Flashgot, Duplicate Tab, Tab mix plus & Tabbrowser prefrences.

Jugo said:
Opera 4 ever :D
There's already a extension for Fire fox that has Opera's side bar, so Opera can lick my 9 =P. There's nothing that I really bothered to look into with Opera, and I don't think i'm going to enjoy adds near my tool bar, especially since i'm on a slow connection.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Mad_AxMan said:
firefox just cos i find it comfortable, i dont care about pro's/con's cos to be honest,
i thought like you when i used Mozilla FF :-\ till InternetNightmare and Kinzo told me about OPERA... i was negative to it but now i use it and for me its muuch more comfortable then FF... also i got here nice IRc chat and contacts bla bla bla just nice browser...

also what matter what browser you use?
k i care about popups where IE is very weak at but else r fine enough <_< even the worsest.

Also if you wanna remove those ads and side bars n stuff <_< then dont be lazy for removing them by looking above at "view->Toolbars" :]

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've been using Mozilla. I don't really like it, but I've been using it more as a case study then anything else. I recently reformatted and wanted to save myself the aggravation of new spywares. Not that it seems to be helping. I still got a couple.

I don't really get why everyone says its so fast. Sometimes it times out. Sometimes it also takes a long time to load background images depending on things, but that's java related I think. I think all three (Opera, IE, and Firefox) are good enough now that it is a matter of preference then performance.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
FireFox, just switched today, thx to IE being stupid and Viva's desktop.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
good choice Synth ^_^

firefox is the way to go... using anything else should be illegal and punished with castration.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
good choice Synth ^_^

firefox is the way to go... using anything else should be illegal and punished with castration.
XD

I use Firefox for everything except MFG.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
good choice Synth ^_^

:p And I suggest we start with Bill Gates.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I primarly use Internet Explorer most of the time. I only use FireFox when I need to download large files since FireFox has a pause and resume feature (which really is not all that great time for time).

Either way, I am not picky of what browser I use even though I have been using Internet Explorer ever since I started using computers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom