What are you gonna reserve for the holidays?

Best answers
Guess what, You can reserve Doom 3 at your nearby GameStop for $5. Though this is pretty much old news, because you could've done this last week (from what i heard from the store clerk), but thats not the case. If your too lazy to do that, waste $10 to $15 reserving it on the web.

*ADDED BONUS- Get your very own little metalic Doom figure included only by reserve!

I'm not too sure, but you can kinda get HL2 the same way, but more pricey.
"And, of course, don't forget that all of ATI's new cards will come with a voucher for Half-Life 2, a bonus that's hard to ignore." -Gamespy review http://www.gamespy.com/hardware/november03/videoholidays/index2.shtml

You can also reserve Dues X: Invisible war, but why? It came out October 1st. Did it get delayed or something?!

*No word on Halo 2*

Final Fantasy XI - Already out, but stores are yet to get them in.

Well, thats just about the only good reserves i could find. How bout you?

Retired
Best answers
well, not really gonna reserve anything, but I am gonna buy games. like Counter-strike for Xbox, Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time, and Legacy of Kain: Defiance.

all for xbox ofcourse :)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ill prob get MSG:Encounters in Space, Budokai 2, True Crime, Mp2, Rebel strike, Lok: defiance

and maybe others

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
im getting a gameboy advance. its the only new nintendo product i actually like. not to mention it will give me somethin to do while im on the crapper

🍂 Regular
Best answers
Legacy of Kain: Defiance :)

I'm a big fan of the series so I'm definetely gonna get it, not sure which platform (gonna get it for PS2 or PC) and it won't be out untill February around here :(

And I'm probably also gonna get Deus Ex: Invisible War, I loved the first Deus Ex.

Best answers
well im reserving a messiah2 ps2 modchip ^_^ and im also getting Kingdom hearts FINAL MIX!!! best kingdom hearts game out right now....its the english one with added stuff to it and they released it in japan so thats what the mod chip is for, also for future purchases of jap games ^_^

Best answers
Legacy of Kain Defiance MWAHAHAHAHAHA :devgrin:
Kian Rules All!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom