What annoys you the most in ESF?

What annoys you?

• Being called a hacker by people who hardly even plays.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Being kicked or banned just for being better than the server admin.

• Beam Spammers who just won't quit.

• People who become overly arrogant just because they killed you once.

• Being Throw-Laser assaulted by Frieza users.

• Being hunted down constantly by someone better than you, keeping you from being able to do much.

• Insults like "I bet you're 10 and have no g/f and you play 24/7 u n00b" just because you're better.

• Hackers that just cause trouble for everyone in the server.

• Total voters
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Guys, this thread isn't about discussing how much evirustheslaye's server sucks, it's about what annoys you in ESF. Can we can back on topic or no?

nge

Best answers
Annoying servers and players who refuse to listen to logic. Glad evirustheslaye is starting to listen.

nge

Best answers
Personally I see that as a surefire way to die as buu, but definatly agree on the concept of people using buu in general.

Best answers
The list seems incomplete. Exploiters should be added for starters. Personally for me it's people using only adv. melee, but #4 is quite annoying aswell

Best answers
ROFL!! I just got kicked by some guys who thought I teleported too much.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I hate all the little kiddies with mics. Their voices are sooooo annoying! Annoying!!!

Best answers
The people I think are the MOST annoying, are people who say you spam something like teleporting.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
setting too many rules in a server. Hell even the "no block-adv." thing pisses me off. I fight everyone, and I do it. I see no problem with it. Why? Because when I do it to people, they can get away from it easily. And I have no problem with people doing it to me. Therefor I deem it not a glitch. So Zen and any other clan with the rule can ban me, but it won't stop me from doing it.
The reason that rule is in place is because we view it as an exploit. A similar "tactic" was in 1.0 and was removed in 1.1 so I see no reason why it would not be considered an exploit this time around. We’re not trying to change the rules of the game so we can win; we’re trying to ban what we view as an exploit from our server.

But what the hell man? We wouldn't ban you...

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And by we, he means he. I wont hesitate to ban anyone using exploits.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:
The reason that rule is in place is because we view it as an exploit. A similar "tactic" was in 1.0 and was removed in 1.1 so I see no reason why it would not be considered an exploit this time around. We’re not trying to change the rules of the game so we can win; we’re trying to ban what we view as an exploit from our server.

I agree with Fire though. The only reason it was deemed to be an exploit in the first place was because a certain someone declared it so. Then people jumped onto the bandwagon.

I believe it was intentional. Its called melee delay. Your punishment for hitting a blocking opponent using advanced melee. Why do you think everyoine but trunks has melee delay, hmm? If everyone was like trunks, then blocking Basic Melee would be pointless because you're a sitting duck. The delay is there so the one who blocks it can retaliate an attack. If you're stupid enough to stay put during that delay, you deserve to be hit.

Also, Hybrid, I've known some of you guys who ban for less of a reason. And its not too great when people from other clans have admin access to clan servers they aren't a part of.

I'll be happy to give you the details of what I mean in IM.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hes talking about me banning him from two of the three servers (AE, Kai). Dont say I banned you from Zen, cause Im rarely there unless I see Sub.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sub said:

Yes because 1.0 and 1.1 had advanced melee.

When I fight Zeo he ALWAYS gets away from me when I do it. Always. It's not an exploit it's only an "exploit" because Sarutobi deemed it one.

I agree with Logan. Sarutobi is like "IT'S AN EXPLOIT!" so everyone is like "OMG U R SO SAMRT! EYE WIL FOLO U!" Because we all know that SS has to have his way, and anything he says goes.

Best answers
I really don't think that's an exploit either. It seems like everything that seems unusal is always an exploit to someone else.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually heard it from Nikodemus/Gohan/LoKi first. I tend to agree with anything he says when it comes to esf.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
Also, Hybrid, I've known some of you guys who ban for less of a reason. And its not too great when people from other clans have admin access to clan servers they aren't a part of.
Currently, no one is banned from my server. Even Alea is not banned o_o

Zeonix said:
I actually heard it from Nikodemus/Gohan/LoKi first. I tend to agree with anything he says when it comes to esf.
Good thinking. He does play for atleast 9 trillion hours a day, right?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Logan289 said:
Doesn't anyone think for themselves anymore?
Once again this thread is getting off-topic. Can you find/make a thread about exploits and keep them, and who/what defines them, out of this one?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom