Weight loss.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
btw i think that the first 3-6 pounds you loose can just be water/sweat whatever, and this usually happens within the first week or two of taking up an exercise routine, so dont be suprised if you loose weight fast at the start and slowly afterwards..... but im not sure of this, i read it somewhere a while ago.... but like i said, good luck and i hope it all pays off :)

G-Bear
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
Since i`m dutch we use meters and kilo`s ;\

I`m 1,96 meters and 89 kilo.

I think that`s reasonable. Do you ???

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well the first night ended up being an hour or a little more. I spent 30 min on the bike then the rest just working on my chest muscles and some shoulder workouts.

Best answers
Lol you are worried? I was 165 when I was 14, and that was fine for me. Now I am 15 and 175. I work out 6 days a week(no cardio, because my workout is also aerobic, and I do 3 exercises each day without a break in between, I use the total gym which works great). I noticed in the month I have been working out, that my bicep has increased a lot. My chest is much firmer, my legs are much more muscular, well I can't say much about my abs, but I have lost fat in my stomach region. It is fine, because as long as I am under 220 pounds when I am 20 years old, I will be considered not obese(and I will have 18 inch biceps by then =)

Oh, and like my brother says "Biking for cardio is for lazy people". Lol, running is hard, and it pays off IMO. Also it is true, you lose water weight the first week or two when you do cardio, and then you start burning the fat. Not only that, but when you do cardio for the first 10 minutes, that is also just water you are burning off(if you drink lots of water and then sweat, you will be sweating out water, it won't be sticky, just really wet). I used to go for a year with my brother before he went to the airforce(I started working out when I became 14, and right now I am 15 and almost 16 and still going at it). Actually it doesn't matter if you eat some sweet things. I eat chocolate once a day and never notice myself weighing more. Bah, I have to work out soon, you guys are keeping me from doing it now!!!!

Best answers
well, im a bit of a health nut, and i can tell ya, the best way to loose weight, is ALLL in the diet, i changed my diet over the summer and it trimmed away allllll the loose edges, that and a healthy dose of summer rugby+workouts for the team in the evenings, so yeah, if all ur lookin to do is loose weight initially, just change ur diet, its really hard at first but it gets easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom