Weapons (post 'em)

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think its kinda funny how some ppl posting in this thread are not even 12 and claim that they own these guns...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yea, WE got some youngins in here don't we. There are a few exceptions though, like myself, and some others that are 18 and older.

Best answers
thanks everyone to responding but no REAL pics *grr*daman*grr* i said YOUR WEAPONS meaning u own them -_- i actually own those things

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I have two cool looking blades, that i got in Poland for like 10 (zloty) about 40 dollars in american. I'll see if i can get my brother's digital camera and take some pictures of them

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I actually Own what I said I did. I'm just not good with all of that...webcam crap and scanners and that. So no Pictures.

NOTE: The Colt is permanently damaged and does not function. I plan to get another soon.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
uuum... i have some stained undercrackers slapped around, keeps out animals, so i guess it works with thiefs...

still makes me laugh that about everyone seems to have there hands on proper weapons, lets unite and start a war on somthing random! hooray for guns *does the gun dance*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom