wat is ur fav naruto character

rickymazda

R
u may be shocked :shocked: that i havent watched the naruto series show(is it a show?) and i've never read the comic(its a comic also right). but i would like to watch or read it some time anyway i would juz like to know wat ur fav character is.

Retired
Best answers
most would say Sasuke probably, but I would have to say I enjoyed the episode where Rock Lee went berserk the most :). so he's my fav really :)

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's a tie between Naruto himself and Neji.

"You are in within range of my divination"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well sasuke is my all-time favorite... *he's hidden right now but im sure there would be another time when he will shine*

I also have another character in mind which is rock lee... i mean he's the only guy without an advanced bloodline or any special powers given to him and he still couldve beat gaara

*if youre early in the series... be prepared to read spoilers*

Retired
Best answers
what was the guy's name again that controls the shadows? I think he's awesome aswell, an IQ of 200 or something eh. he's a strategist, he rawks aswell..

Best answers
>_< choose 1! no equals!
choose or ill b ur favorite =\

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You guessed it, Naruto himself. But rock lee is a close second, and sasuke is hugging kabuto in the VERY LAST SPOT! I FRIGGIN HATE THOSE TWO! STUPID GEEKY KABUTO!!! AAHHHH!!! </idiot>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
SuperSaiyaChris said:
You guessed it, Naruto himself. But rock lee is a close second, and sasuke is hugging kabuto in the VERY LAST SPOT! I FRIGGIN HATE THOSE TWO! STUPID GEEKY KABUTO!!! AAHHHH!!! </idiot>

i wouldnt say that for someone who gets chased around by an 8 year old child.

Retired
Best answers
I think Kakashi is damn elite too. always cool and you never have the feeling he can be defeated. which is a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom