Want 20 extra fps or more in any game? read this!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
del.it.........just kidding

Best answers
you can terminate it in the process list, it just gets rid of everything on your desktop, you can start it again, and in most cases, windows xp starts it again by itself.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
O_O and i thought i was a computer wiz (shut up zeonix) or that could be the fact that my mom couldnt start a program that had a shortcut on the desktop if her life depended on it and some dude literally showed her how to do it.... but what im trying to say is. why would anyone do that? Is there really someone who would do that. you have to be a computer wiz something most people arent now and days since microsoft does everything for you.. so trying to tell someone like me those directions. man the results would be disasterous.

and you said that it increased your fps dramatically .... yet you also said you never tried it... so how would you know... you dont. exactly. you shouldnt exactly post something you dont know if it will work or not. unless you have some sort of proof or something

Best answers
It won't. It'll only devote more resources to the game, and that's it. Only more memory for the game :\

Besides, desabling almost every service is bound to disable many of the nifty features in WinXP. Or even worse, disable Windows.

Ah well, their call if they do it. HL can't even go above 100 fps anyway :\

Best answers
This thing works good and it doesent cause any harm to computer (if you arent idiot o_O) but i usually got good enought fps so i dont regually use it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom