Vote 4 Ron Paul 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
your obviously in the "WRONG" thread.

Did u read the topic o_O ????? VOTE 4 RON PAUL... i duno where your head is at.. Mine is supporing Ron Paul..

hrmm but maybe I'm still seeing a glimps of you trying to still bicker perhaps ?? maybe not.. time will tell

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
What.

Have.

You.

Done.

To.

Support.

Ron.

Paul.

Other.

Than.

Post.

Four.

Billion.

Youtube.

Videos.

?.

Easier to understand version of this post:

Says the person who has hopped onto every bandwagon known to mankind.

What, exactly, have you done to support Ron Paul, Jinx? I've donated money to the cause. Hell, I even signed up as a Republican so that I'd be able to vote in the primaries. What have you done besides post youtube video after youtube video? Do you actually support Ron Paul or are you an armchair patriot?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
lol so you get your panties in a bunch because i havent answered a question like that ?

Interesting.. I'll keep my silence .. i wonder how far u'll go.. just becuz u dont get an answer to something like that..

Oh.. but i wont leave u hanging, I'll have you know as I said before "I do support Ron Paul"

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

What, exactly, have you done to support Ron Paul, Jinx? I've donated money to the cause. Hell, I even signed up as a Republican so that I'd be able to vote in the primaries. What have you done besides post youtube video after youtube video? Do you actually support Ron Paul or are you an armchair patriot?
I'm going to keep quoting myself until you answer the question.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol so you get your panties in a bunch because i havent answered a question like that ?

Interesting.. I'll keep my silence .. i wonder how far u'll go.. just becuz u dont get an answer
It's a valid question to ask. What are you doing to support Ron Paul? If you see Ron Paul as the man that'll "open the people's eyes", then surely you would have done something to make sure that it happens. Spreading the word is one thing, but contributing to Ron Paul's campaign is another.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
That's nice.. I'm happy to see that we are finally back to Ron Paul.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Quote Number 2

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Interesting.. I see the questions pulling the subject back to me..

Am I really that attractive?

Supporting Ron Paul is what the thread is for, Put some info up about him and tells others about him if you think he should be elected.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers

Quote Number 3

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Supporting Ron Paul is what the thread is for, Put some info up about him and tells others about him if you think he should be elected.
i think ron paul is a joke, ron paul's policies are all empty lies and that he's really being controlled by nwo to attract the the mindless and idiotic who can't think for themselves.

I don't think he should be elected.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
And that everyone, is what appears to be a Furious Spammer

I'm not sure, but isn't that against the rules o_O? But it seems some admins have been dodging this thread OR maybe they just havent been on o_O

So you may be able to keep doing it without worry o>O
---------------EDIT

i think ron paul is a joke, ron paul's policies are all empty lies and that he's really being controlled by nwo to attract the the mindless and idiotic who can't think for themselves.

I don't think he should be elected.

what brings you to this conclusion? Anything you found? or are you just lol.. posting this in spite of my beliefs

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
what brings you to this conclusion? Anything you found? or are you just lol.. posting this in spite of my beliefs
How about you? What have you found to come to your conclusions about Ron Paul or are you going to tell me to "search 4 urself"?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, i truly madly deeply believe what I said, if you searched for yourself you would understand where I am coming from.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
really, well that's cool.. I wonder who you'd vote 4 then..

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
How about you? What have you found to come to your conclusions about Ron Paul or are you going to tell me to "search 4 urself"?

Well?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's going to take me a while to tally things up in this thread, tune in later for warnings, advisories, and such.

I'll say this before I do. What the **** guys?

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
First of all, let me say this. If you don't agree with anything I've said here, PM me. I may choose to ignore it or respond. If you don't like either, then PM a higher up.

Gentle reminders:

I'm letting some of the "petty" arguing slide, but just so you're aware, everyone was being petty, including the one who used that word the most to describe everyone else, Jinx. However, this is the last time I'm letting it slide. If things get petty in other threads I may close them, soft delete posts(so forum staff can still read or undelete if necessary), warn users, or any combination of above. The forum staff's been lazy about politics lately, but not because of any official decision to let them go. We can still close them if we choose to as they're still technically against the rules.

And VideoJinx, please keep the posts focused on youtube videos to the video thread. You've been told this in another thread recently, I'm saying it again for repitition's sake.

Official Warnings:

VideoJinx: Flaming

Then take your biased opinions else where. Maybe you'd prefer the media fed to you by your Television set.

and if you want more credible sources DO YOUR OWN FUXING RESEARCh stop being a lazy **** and asking me to do it.. If u dont want to .. then DONT, you shouldn't be posting here anyway with a comment like that.
You've been warned for flaming before and this is your third warning in the last couple of weeks. Since I hit you with a double whammy today with no time for you shape up, nothing's going to happen this time, but watch your temper here. You don't want to be the first two week ban we've had in a long time.

Vox Dei: Spam

I'm going to keep quoting myself until you answer the question.
Vox, I don't really see it necessary to know just what Jinx has done to support Ron Paul. At least not necessary enough to spam a quote you know won't be responded to in a way that will satiate you. MC asked once, that was enough. Spreading information itself is support, who cares if if he's donated or not? You're either trying to feed your already obese ego, or deflate his. Either way, your ego should probably go on a diet :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom