Vote 4 Ron Paul 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Careful Zeo, you don't want to start a fire. Jinx could get burned. OH WAIT HE JUST DID.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sports? Really, Takumi?

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Careful Zeo, you don't want to start a fire. Jinx could get burned. OH WAIT HE JUST DID.
Let's keep the provocative statements out. They add nothing to the discussion and only entice me to hold you partly responsible should things begin to spin out of hand from here on out. I don't know about you, but that's not something I'd enjoy doing.

So let's keep things mature, folks.

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but what is "SOCIALLY conservative"
I'll help you here. What she means by social conservative is his stance on things such as *** marriage, abortion, stem cell research, et cetera. You know as opposed to fiscal conservatives.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was hoping he'd "search 4 himself" rather than expect handouts after forcing us to do all of the hard labor when it comes to disproving his theories.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought he supported *** marriage, saying they could do what they want, but just didn't personally agree with the lifestyle? Unless "socially conservative" reflects not only is official view but personal view, even if they contradict (which is good for a president).

Vox said:
Says the person who has hopped onto every bandwagon known to mankind.

What, exactly, have you done to support Ron Paul, Jinx? I've donated money to the cause. Hell, I even signed up as a Republican so that I'd be able to vote in the primaries. What have you done besides post youtube video after youtube video? Do you actually support Ron Paul or are you an armchair patriot?
Now this is a legitimate question Jinx. No bias, at least not the kind you are thinking of.

And honestly, this is a presidential debate. Sparks are downright necessary to zero in the issues, and in this case, the fallacies.

Jinx, just making sure, do you consider your view biased? and if not, why?

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Paul, as a person, doesn't like the idea of *** marriage. But he isn't going to ban it or make the allowance of *** marriage a federal issue. His stance is it's a state's rights issue, and as such should be dealt with by the state.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So despite my inability to vote in an American Election. Jinx what on earth gives you the right to tell people who to vote for?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
You guys aggression towards me @ this moment is petty.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jlgav80cpbg

VOTE 4 Ron Paul, through my eyes he's carries messages of truth!

edit..

and the answer to that question is.. "THE FREEDOM OF SPEECH"(how ever limited it may be @ moment), just like you have the freedom of choice not to listen.

One more thing... why wouldn't you vote for a guy who'd better the world?? U may not feel that way.. but why wouldn't you loook up on it ? the probability is.. u WOULD if someone told u to vote for him..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You didn't answer anything. You brushed off every single one of our questions, posted another video and followed it up with another empty catch phrase that you probably don't even believe.

Disgusting.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, you guys have been badgering a minor... good job.

He probably doesn't even have a drivers license.

Anyways...

This just one example of Ron Paul being blacklisted, 25% of the vote is unaccounted for... I wonder who got it. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Paul, as a person, doesn't like the idea of *** marriage. But he isn't going to ban it or make the allowance of *** marriage a federal issue. His stance is it's a state's rights issue, and as such should be dealt with by the state.
Lots of people don't seem to understand this.

<- lol

And do you really think that people who watch and believe FOX News can do arithmetic? ****, I bet breathing is a challenge for them.

Paul was still in 5th with 9.1%, but that your media so blatantly gets away with omitting details like this is just appalling. Not to mention how other candidates are completely cut from the debates...

How did the corporations wrest control of your elections? How did you let them?

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One more thing... why wouldn't you vote for a guy who'd better the world?? U may not feel that way.. but why wouldn't you loook up on it ? the probability is.. u WOULD if someone told u to vote for him..
Cause I live in Australia and can't vote in American Elections. I also fail to see how one guy can "better the world" all politicians are the same, when it comes to election time they bust out campaigns on how they're gonna do wonderful things, and once they get the power they go back on all of them. That's why I envy your country for having the choice to vote. I've had to vote twice in my country and both times I gave my vote to my dad.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
jinx, i generally will never do what you ask or tell me to do, just out of spite. but there are crucial facts in the elections.

1.politicians lie
2.if they dont lie, they will be ****ed over by congress
3.i dont like you

the problem i have with ron paul is that i cant believe him, whether hes adamant about it or not. simply because hes a politician. this applies for all the candidates. although if anyone else, i like obama purely just for personality and charisma.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think the angle Ron Paul is taking is the fact he's not afraid to argue and prove corrupt politicians wrong.

People see a truth with him in that aspect.

Every debate he's been in, the other candidates have had a 'wtf, are you doing?" look.

Best answers
jinx, i generally will never do what you ask or tell me to do, just out of spite. but there are crucial facts in the elections.

1.politicians lie
2.if they dont lie, they will be ****ed over by congress
3.i dont like you

the problem i have with ron paul is that i cant believe him, whether hes adamant about it or not. simply because hes a politician. this applies for all the candidates. although if anyone else, i like obama purely just for personality and charisma.
I second that motion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom