Vote 4 Ron Paul 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Personality and charisma is what people use to control others and bend them to their will.

Just saying.

I don't have to believe Ron Paul solely based on what he's saying. I can look back over the last few decades and say, "Hey, he's been saying the same thing for so damn long, and he's been right every time." I can't bring myself to say he's just pretending or he's an evil guy out to screw everyone, because you can say that about everyone running for President right now. The only difference is I'd be wrong if I said that about Ron Paul.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
While I am somewhat iffy about Hilary, Obama doesn't seem like the conniving sort. I have a feeling he may say some hypocritical things, but I think most,if not all, politicians do that.

And while politicians have to kiss as lot of ass, I don't think they are all the stereotypical two-faces people make them to be.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
jinx, i generally will never do what you ask or tell me to do, just out of spite. but there are crucial facts in the elections.

1.politicians lie
2.if they dont lie, they will be ****ed over by congress
3.i dont like you

the problem i have with ron paul is that i cant believe him, whether hes adamant about it or not. simply because hes a politician. this applies for all the candidates. although if anyone else, i like obama purely just for personality and charisma.
1) way to categorize politicians ( stereotyping is cool huh? )
2) optimism and an awakening eye of the people can change this. Paul can speed up the Eye awakening process of "sleeping people".
3) Congrats, now what have you won ? nothing, i hope u feel better.

4) He's been saying the same thing on a CONSTANT, UNCHANGING BASES, from what i found.. Note that the previous statement DOESN'T apply to the other candidates.

While I am somewhat iffy about Hilary, Obama doesn't seem like the conniving sort. I have a feeling he may say some hypocritical things, but I think most,if not all, politicians do that.

And while politicians have to kiss as lot of ass, I don't think they are all the stereotypical two-faces people make them to be.
Claims have been muffled about Hillary stealing money for her Campain from a multi-talented "movie director" by breaking an agreement/contract

Also, claims of Obama being an "Illegal drug user"(crack) have been muffled as well.

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
For someone who preaches freedom of speech you don't allow others to express their freedoms in your thread. You just go off on tangents about how their opinions are bias and how they're just being petty. Our freedoms of speech include freedoms to vote, and for somebody who is too young to vote you really have no place to tell people who to vote for.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
For someone who preaches freedom of speech you don't allow others to express their freedoms in your thread.
Lie, I've done nothing to stop someone from putting their opinions here.

You just go off on tangents about how their opinions are bias and how they're just being petty.
A misunderstanding, I call someone's opinion what it is. I dont make it up. 2ndly I call bickering like this petty.. simply because there really isn't a point to it. So.. would you continue with this after undestanding that?

Our freedoms of speech include freedoms to vote, and for somebody who is too young to vote you really have no place to tell people who to vote for.
You know.. thats a nice assumption.... 2ndly I have every right to support Ron Paul.. people will vote for him if they deem him worthy, not because I say they should..

Unless I get the "baa,aa,aaaaa" response

King of the Hello Kitty Fanclub
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lie, I've done nothing to stop someone from putting their opinions here.
Yes, but every time someone posts an opinion, you discount it and say how we're being controlled by "the man"

A misunderstanding, I call someone's opinion what it is. I dont make it up. 2ndly I call bickering like this petty.. simply because there really isn't a point to it. So.. would you continue with this after undestanding that?
You call someone's opinion what you think it is, I can't stress that word enough. You don't accept that other people have different views to you. Will you continue doing this after understanding that? Probably because you probably don't understand what I said.

You know.. thats a nice assumption.... 2ndly I have every right to support Ron Paul.. people will vote for him if they deem him worthy, not because I say they should..
It's not an assumption, it's fact. You can't continue to influence people's views on who to vote for, when come election day you'll still be sitting at your computer posting conspiracy theories while everybody else is at the polls. The one thing I agree on is people will vote for him if they deem him worthy, but on top of that, they don't need you to tell them he's worthy by posting a barrage of youtube videos.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Since you dont believe me when I said "stuff like this is petty".. I'm ending my responses to your posts if they run offtopic like this one.

Yes, but every time someone posts an opinion, you discount it and say how we're being controlled by "the man"
Your exadurating this..... and since it's unfactual I can say it's a lie.

You call someone's opinion what you think it is, I can't stress that word enough.
I've called people opinions either of 3 thing.. a "lie", a "bias" statement, or an "assumption". www.dictionary.com if u need to see their definitions.. and I used them accordingly.

You don't accept that other people have different views to you.
Sigh.. wtf is this coming from ??? "ASSUMPTION"

Will you continue doing this after understanding that? Probably because you probably don't understand what I said.
Oh look you mocked me, I hope u feel better. Oh if u didn't its okay... bickering is still petty to me.

It's not an assumption, it's fact. You can't continue to influence people's views on who to vote for, when come election day you'll still be sitting at your computer posting conspiracy theories while everybody else is at the polls. The one thing I agree on is people will vote for him if they deem him worthy, but on top of that, they don't need you to tell them he's worthy by posting a barrage of youtube videos.
oh really? let me show you something...

ASSUMPTION <--

let me show you why
---------------------------
DO YOU HAVE ANY PROOF? <---

How can you make such a claim to be fact<--

your response: "I can't prove it, but I believe/assume it"

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry to bash you, if I am. But why do you continue to post a political war? You don't own anybody, so they're free to vote for whomever they want to. Just go along with it, you think everyone is getting aggressive, but you're the one that's getting aggressive, then after that, you're the one who makes other people aggressive.

/2cents

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've called people opinions either of 3 thing.. a "lie", a "bias" statement, or an "assumption". www.dictionary.com if u need to see their definitions.. and I used them accordingly.
This right here is why you're so utterly and completely biased in your beliefs. Our opinions don't fall into the "Correct" category. No, they're all either biased, lies or assumptions.

Get over yourself, Jinx. For someone who claims to support Ron Paul "TO THE MAAAAAAAAAX" (Note that I'm not saying you said 'TO THE MAAAAAAAX'. I am simply making fun of your zealotry), you've done very little.

"LOL THAT'S AN ASSUMPTION"

Then stop forcing us to guess at everything and tell us what you've done.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, we're forced to assume, because you won't explain.

Is this how you make yourself feel clever?

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Sorry to bash you, if I am. But why do you continue to post a political war?
political war ?? ME ??? what ??

You don't own anybody, so they're free to vote for whomever they want to.
I never said i owned ANYONE. So.. that must've came from waaay out of left field? Also I NEVER SAID THEY WERENT FREE WTF R YOU TALKING ABOUT??

Just go along with it, you think everyone is getting aggressive, but you're the one that's getting aggressive, then after that, you're the one who makes other people aggressive.
/2cents
Go along with what??

u know.. when it seems that you've been picked out to be the bad guy you should "Go along with it as well". See how that works out for you.

EDIT----

look @ the 2 petty comments above me

I NEVER said such things, yet notice how they post what they feel.. im simply here correcting their misinterpatations ABOUT ME...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So let me get this straight: our "bickering" is pointless because you say it is? Surprise.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like every "bad guy" in history (Yes, Jinx, I know not every bad person out there believes they're good people), you believe yourself to be the sole "good guy". I'm not surprised.

No! You can't be wrong! It's...everyone else.....

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
No! You can't be wrong! It's...everyone else.....

is that how u feel? honestly .. seriouly people.. maturity is around the corner.. oh and did i mention it's free!!!

So let me get this straight: our "bickering" is pointless because you say it is? Surprise.
Is that how u feel? also... if u dont think "Bickering" over what's bing bickered about now isn't pointless.. and serves a purpose.. inform me..

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Seriously, Jinx, maturity is right around the corner. You can bet your ass on that. Did I mention it's free?

It's amazing that everything Jinx calls us and says about us can be used to accurately describe Jinx. I think we've all fallen victim to transference on Jinx's part.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Don't be biased, Zeo... it's petty.

Vote for Ron Paul... or you're stereotyping.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
is that how u feel? honestly .. seriouly people.. maturity is around the corner.. oh and did i mention it's free!!!
No, the government is withholding it because they fear maturity is the key to curing cancer and AIDS.

Explain to me VideoJinx, explain to me why should I vote for Ron Paul. No, I'm not going to search for myself because you're the one who told me to vote for Ron Paul. So, I trust you are capable of explaining his stances on numerous issues such as *** marriage, the Iraq war, the economy, education, etcetera.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Oh no.. people who feel offended by a guy posting his beliefs have pulled out the flaming torches. I wonder if they will ever notice the obvious fact that all he did WAS POST HIS BELIFS.

Hrmm maybe rain from the clouds will cool their heads long enough for logic to arise out of the unknown.

1 Person's Belief + A croud with different beliefs = a conversation of dif perspectives? Hrmm OBVIOUSLY NOT HERE, BUST OUT THE TORCHES were going 2 march at dawn!!

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Right, Jinx. You're being persecuted for your beliefs.

Get off your ****ing cross and answer our questions. How hard is that? It's the simplest thing you can possibly do. This thread would be half a page long if you explained yourself and answered our questions, rather than point fingers and tell us we're all wrong/biased/making assumptions/lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom