voice chat

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i wouldnt want to here people flaming me for kicking there ass everywhere;(

Best answers
You guys realize you can turn voice chat off in the config menu so you don't even have to deal with it right?

BTW Im an nineth grader I do not have a bad mouth, I tend to try to stay away from swearing thank you very much :S Plus 6-8 is middle 9-12 is high!

Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto
You guys realize you can turn voice chat off in the config menu so you don't even have to deal with it right?

BTW Im an nineth grader I do not have a bad mouth, I tend to try to stay away from swearing thank you very much :S Plus 6-8 is middle 9-12 is high!

not in my school,K-6 is garde 7-9 is JR high 10-12 is high and JR and Senior high are in the same building so K-6 go to ele. school and 7-12 go to highschool....

Best answers
I totaly want voice! It would be very cool if youre playing against bots or even in game when you ask your teammate for some help because they are meleeing you with 3on1. It just makes the game more fun. just look at counterstrike. and muteing someone isnt so diffucult. I realy hate the typing and then getting melee-ed. But yeah, I am just a crazy old esf fan ;/ :S ;/

Best answers
I think voice chat in half-life is retarded period. And to hear the high pitched voices yelling to the MICs would make it worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom