visual probs

Best answers
ok i'm new to these forums so can ya help me?

fisrtly esf works fine :) but there a problem. when you press T (turbo) your character goes transperant (see through) AND theres no aura?. Another thing is that trees look funny... black and flat branches , sort of what it looks like when you turn off 3D for rocks. and when melee-ing an enimy you disapeer and when they melee you the screen spins around and you can't see what's happening?????? AAARRRGHH!! yes i have turned on the quality as high as it can in custom and advanced etc. I know this is a problem because my friend's esf works fine.. HELP PLEASE!!!! :cry:

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm, how about telling us your system specs, and are you running in software mode or Open GL? Dont use software mode >_< Open GL produces much better graphics.

Best answers
OMG!!! DUDE U RULE!!! i can't thank you more
IT WORKS !!!!!!!!!
thanks a heap!
and it's all because of the GL thingy! :)

Best answers
oh, if it is the HL engine just alone (not steam related)
Tree discussion:
It is because the HL engine can't take a Alpha rendering (or whatever it is called) so the trees look really really weird :O
I have the problem myself because I lost my CD-KEY to Half Life :S
so don't have a steam account!

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no the trees look that way cuz he was in Software mode, that's why. As for your problem your crud outta luck, you can try to contact Steam and tell them your problem but other then that, you mind as well just get a new cd key by buying the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom