VideoJinx art in progress~~

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers

Could someone plz give me crits and tips on coloring

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like much , but i am not an artis of drawing , i sometimes try paint but i dont know how paint it well.i think that fatal-cobra could help you more than me....
i think that you can use a pics of refenre and pick the colour for paint more realist..
i hope that i help you more..good work.
sorry english....:cool:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
pointless :rolleyes:
If you think so....

The shading seems a little off. It looks like the lightsource is in the top left corner,
but some shadows are missing, like right side of the nose, right from the mouth.
It also lacks color variation, large areas are unicolor, especially the hair and the skin.

I'm no real artist, those are just things I kept from art class. But from my experience in the modelling section, you'll probably ignore my post.

Edit: Oh and if you expect serious tips, saying into which art direction you want to go (realistic, cartoon, anime'ish) helps a lot.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
If you think so....

The shading seems a little off. It looks like the lightsource is in the top left corner,
but some shadows are missing, like right side of the nose, right from the mouth.
It also lacks color variation, large areas are unicolor, especially the hair and the skin.

I'm no real artist, those are just things I kept from art class. But from my experience in the modelling section, you'll probably ignore my post.

Edit: Oh and if you expect serious tips, saying into which art direction you want to go (realistic, cartoon, anime'ish) helps a lot.
Thank God,

I'm i want realism, but i know the pic is still anime'ish.. I guess I want a mix of both~~..

I'm a noob shader/colorer so I'm still figuring it all outz ty 4 the crits i think what ur sayin is that it needs more contrast o_O?

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you should focus on working with cel-shading to get a good understanding of how shading in general works. Then when you feel that you're ready for adding in the additional gradients and shades of colour and contrast, go all for it.

Also, the line art looks nice.

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
Her face it a bit too obese, or is that just me? I think the colouring is quite well done

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think you should focus on working with cel-shading to get a good understanding of how shading in general works. Then when you feel that you're ready for adding in the additional gradients and shades of colour and contrast, go all for it.

Also, the line art looks nice.
fatal is the very well with the shadow and colour he can help more .he make fantastic drawings.fatal i am fan of youxD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom