• Gogeta

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like them equally

• I hate them both

• Total voters
Best answers
This isnt a thread about wich of them is stronger, because they are both equal strength since its the same 2 people fusing (see my sig), In a fight (if under some circumstances they could fight) Vegetto would win since after 30 mins gogeta would unfuse and Vegetto would just beat up goku and vegeta. And for that reason I like Vegetto better. :devil:

Anyway, which fusion of Goku and Vegeta do you like better? post comments after

:fight:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
they both own i dont like eather better

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The both Pwn god damnit!

Ice Cream God
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Actually I think Vegetto is stronger because he used the earrings and was a permanant fusion. Even if they were equal Vegetto still is better since he dosent have a set timelimit to be in his form.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Their not equal of strength Vegetto is the stronger fusion.
Gogeta isn't. cept for when in GT Gogeta goes SSJ4. I still prefer
Vegetto for obvious reasons.

Best answers
I like Gogeta better, he has more vegeta characteristics

Best answers
They arent equal in strength if u watch the episode were goku gets the puar earrings the old kai says "Once u put them on u will imdediately fuse with the person and the fusion will be much stronger than normal fusion"
THat is why normal veggetto was able to kick the arse of buu.

Best answers
because they are both equal strength
obiously someone hasnt done thier homework...

Gogeta= Max level: SSj4

Vegetto=Max level: SSj1 or SSj2..

I think gogeta is tons more stronger than vegetto...

even if vegetto dosent unfuse i think even 10 minutes should be enough for gogeta to finish vegetto off..

I like Gogeta better, he has more vegeta characteristics
...hmmm i wonder what you guys been smokin..

he looks more like goku to me...

and vice versa...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Chitenga you cant say Gogeta is Stronger cause he goes SSJ4
in GT. He was fairly at Vegetto's SSJ stages in DBZ. If SSJ4 Gokou
and SSJ4 Vegeta decided to use putara earings im pretty sure they'd
be so fricken power ful... lol. they will destroy a planet by just
walking on it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
vegetto is way more like vegeta than gogeta

Best answers
Um, no, Gogeta has the widows peak and the same eyes/face structure

Best answers
Chitenga you cant say Gogeta is Stronger cause he goes SSJ4
Lol your probably right......

Atleast someone paid attencion to me....:p

Best answers
come on guys just agree on one thing they are both ultra bad a$$. o and a nothering they are both gods when they fight

Best answers
no offence, but if you saw(i think it was movie 12) where goku and vegeta fuse, they kick janenbas *** completely. Janenba is alot stronger than buu, I mean seriosly do you think that vegetto could beat janenba? oh, and to the person who said that the old kai told goku that the earring fusion would be stronger than the fusion dance, he got that sorta wrong. he didn't know that the fusion dance would be stronger. just like he didnt know that kid buu was the strongest form of buu.

Best answers
...ur a moron. THe transformation of veggetto was MUCH stronger than gogeta. The old kai says it himself. supersaiyan times ur powerlevel by 50. Going by the official powerlevels goku went from 300,000 powerlevel against frieza (vegeta was 1,000,000) and upon going ssj was 15,000,000.

Now consider that goku ssj3 didnt stand a chance, and compare that to the fact that veggetto was caning buu in normal.
gogeta was just vegeta + goku. veggetto is vegeta plus goku x 200. How did the old kai get anything wrong about kid buu?
Besides it is plainly stated in the episode...
gogeta was stronger in gt cause goku and vegeta were stronger at the time. or maybe it wasnt stronger...
but the actual fusion for veggetto is 100 times for effective than gogeta. plus its permenant.

Best answers
Vegetto looks like he belongs in Richard Simmons next video, but Gogeta looks like Hawaaiii!!! (not Kawaii). I voted for Gogeta because he looks more cool.

Best answers
Vegetto is winning :D

Vegetto isnt limited to ssj2, and even if he was he never went ssj2, he could own super gohan buu without ssj, and Janemba isnt really that much stronger than buu, I mean even Pikkon was able to get a few hits in on him. I think vegetto could go ssj3 if he wanted to since Goku can go ssj3 and he is half goku, lol ok maybe not, but anyway... They reason Gogeta is stronger in DBGT is because Vegeta and Goku and much stronger in DBGT since it is years later and there PLs were much higher, if they used the earrings at that stage that fusion would be stronger than Gogeta. So just remember that even if janemba in form 2 is stronger than super gohan buu, that Vegetto could beat buu without ssj and gogeta was in ssj to beat Janemba, now if Vegetto went ssj that is x2 powerlevel, he could even go ssj2 and he would be much stronger than gogeta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom