• Total voters

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
well i am going with vegetto
in this i am NOT including GT
you see Gogeta in action for less than 2 minutes
Vegetto (sicne he was more like Vegeta) took his time and played around and was still making quick work of Buu
and as Kaioshin said, he allowed himself to be absorbed so he wouldnt take the chance of killing the others,
and Vegetto had the abilityto go ssj like Twysta aid and he didnt have to and he still took an Buu....

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I prefer Vegetto only in that he is more like Vegeta, attitude wise.

Oh, and the thread ISN'T about who is stronger, next one who posts on that topic is the target of my newly acquired rage.

Best answers
Thats right its not about who is stronger , nor is it about who would win in a fight, its about which of them you like better.

Vegetto still winning :devil:

Best answers
If I'm Not Mistaken Vegetto Is Stronger Than Gogeta ( Could You Imagine Vegetto ssj4....wow) But Pl Is Not Why I Voted For Vegetto, He Has The Attitude Of Vegeta ( My Favourite DBZ Character) And He Looks Awesome... Gogeta Kicked The **** Out Of Lots Of People And He Kicks @ss Too, But I Gotta Go With Vegetto..

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think Gogeta's cooler. Until you show me some official power level book written by Toriyama, I'm not believing who's stronger :p

and wtf scoot... "Going by the official powerlevels goku went from 300,000 powerlevel against frieza (vegeta was 1,000,000) and upon going ssj was 15,000,000."

Are you saying vegeta was stronger than goku in the freeza saga, until he went ssj? That's BS.
:rolleyes:

Best answers
Potara Earrings are a stronger fusion then the Dance, the Kaio says so in a DBZ episode so that is official.
I will settle the score of who is the stronger fusion:
Gogeta also isn't as strong as Vegetto is. Why? Because Vegetto is a perfect fusion were neither warrior had to be at or near the same power level (because of the earrings). When forming Gogeta, Goku and Vegeta had to be at the same Power level. That meant Goku had to lower his to match Vegeta. That would result in a less powerful (but still extremely strong) fighter. So haha that proves Vegetto > Gogeta.

The only thing that makes Gogeta stronger is he went SSJ4 and Vegetto didnt, but if they both fought at ssj2 Vegetto would definately win, or if Vegetto some how became ssj4 (using the machine created by bulma or somethin crazy like that) then ssj4vegetto would beat ssj4gogeta, also SSJ4 Gogeta can only last max 10 mins or something like that because that form of saiya-jin is too much of a strain on the body for the fusion to hold longer.

Scruffie

S
He had the fighting spirit of Vegeta, and the compassion of Goku. He knew he had to kill Buu, and he had fun doing it.

Now you can't compare the power of Gogeta to Vegetto. Keep in mind SSJ4 Gogeta was made up of a much stronger Goku and Vegeta.

Now Vegetto SSJ was a risk, because Old Kai knew he had enough power to tear Earth apart. But SSJ4 Gogeta somehow couldn't manage this... :rolleyes:

I voted for Vegetto. My fave fusion. He had a cool outfit too. :)

Best answers
I think if their part of the name is first, the fusion fighter has that characters mentality
If their part of the name is second, the fusion fighter has that characters body

Best answers
Wouldnt Vegito be able to go SSJ3 since he had goku in there which he had the power to go ssj3 ?

Best answers
Most likely, he just didnt need to cause he could beat buu as regular ssj.

Best answers
he should of went ssj3 kill buu in a split second well not a split second least 5mins :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Hitokiri
I think Gogeta's cooler. Until you show me some official power level book written by Toriyama, I'm not believing who's stronger :p

and wtf scoot... "Going by the official powerlevels goku went from 300,000 powerlevel against frieza (vegeta was 1,000,000) and upon going ssj was 15,000,000."

Are you saying vegeta was stronger than goku in the freeza saga, until he went ssj? That's BS.
:rolleyes:
yeah sorry i should have explained more, u see goku never actually fights at that level hes using kaoiken the who time, he goes up to 20x kaoi which is 6,000,000. Frieza was 8,000,000.
But yeah if goku took off kaoi he would have been weaker than vegeta as if u consider vegeta>goku(without kaoi) they both get caned and get a pl increase, vegeta more tho cause he was hurt more.
Goku trains for a week on the way to namek, vegeta spends more time then that killing strong ppl. Vegeta almost dies against zarbon, Vegeta almost dies against ginyu, Vegeta almost dies from krillen.
Goku almost dies once...
U see Vegeta would have always been stronger if goku hadnt been using kaoi.
Vegeta before the krillen hit=300,000.
It makes sense if u consider what each fighter went through and the fact vegeta was far stronger in the saiyan saga (not counting kaoi).
Btw, i vote for veggetto cause he looks cool. I dont like his voice tho...the double thing pisses me off.
Can anyone tell me if vegeta still trains in gt? Cause why does he get so weak? Vegeta from dbz would surely have reached ssj3 by that time...
does goku train all day or something?

Best answers
I think Gogeta is better, as he doesnt waste any time.

Best answers
I voted for vegetto cause he looks cool and i like his attitude :D

Best answers
Originally posted by Eekhoorn
I think Gogeta is better, as he doesnt waste any time.
Gogeta doesnt waste time because he doesnt have time to waste, the fusion only lasts 30 mins and the higher level of ssj the less time the fusion will last, so no **** he doesnt waste time.

ScooterMan, Vegeta was stronger than Goku in the begining of DBZ but after frieza saga Goku was stronger from then on. And dont pay so much attention to DBGT its not from Akira Toriyama so a lot of it is seriously messed up. At the end of DBZ goku > vegeta, and goku went to train with Uub (who is extremely strong) so that makes Goku stronger, and they didnt say anything about Vegeta fighting or training, then in DBGT goku trunks and pan go into space to look for the DBs but Vegeta stays on earth (aparently doing nothing) so while Goku is in space fighting strong enimies, Vegeta isnt doing much of anything, then later in DBGT Vegeta does fight.

Best answers
on the timeline i think gogeta would get owned. why? because A the fusion is more powerful and we dont know the dudes full power. but to be able to own buu in normal is really scary even for a super 4.

Having both goku and vegeta togather vegeta will work himself to near death. goku never had that prob cause he was dead alot. gogeta on the other hand had more of the kid goku side to him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Vegetto
Most likely, he just didnt need to cause he could beat buu as regular ssj.
Ahh you people are missing the point
Vegetto could take out Buu non-SSJ, The only reason why he
went SSJ was to prove to Super Buu that if he couldn't beat him
at his normal stage, he had no chance at his SSJ Stage, The only
time Vegetto had a hard time with Buu was when Super Buu snapped
and started created dimensional rips in the sky. Vegetto broke through
Majin Buu's pure Evil Barrier, And thats the only time Vegetto had
to try. I beleive Buu snapped like that cause of the Gohan personality
he took. But it doesn't matter. If Vegetto went SSJ2 he'd slice through
buu's Barrier in less than a second.

And that settles it, I read all of page 2, and Vegetto is the Victor!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom